Softail Parts This is the place to post your Softail Parts for sale. DO NOT POST WTB THREAD HERE.
Mark this thread as Unsold

7" Daymaker, Custom Dynamics front and rear turn signals, brake light, and triple play controller

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2017, 09:52 AM
Roadie13
Stellar HDF Member
Veteran: Navy
Received 1,192 Likes on 562 Posts
Default 7" Daymaker, Custom Dynamics front and rear turn signals, brake light, and triple play controller

Update: Front and Rear signals are sold. Daymaker, brake light, and triple play still available.

All items came off the better half's 16 Fat Boy S and work perfectly. Traded bike in so no longer needed. I'll be glad to answer any fitment questions I can, but please check CD website or P&A catalog to be sure. All prices include shipping to lower 48.

Genuine HD 7" Daymaker Projector LED headlamp in black, should fit most 91-17 softails. I assume it would fit touring as well, but please confirm. Installation is plug and play. No dings or scratches, as new condition. $325 shipped.

Custom Dynamics front and rear turn signals. Front are Dynamic rings - white ring on outside with amber center. Rear are all red. Inserts into bullet style turn signals. Works perfectly, no issues at all. $50 shipped each or $90 shipped for front and rear.
Link to fronts: https://www.customdynamics.com/front...vidson?cat=518
Link to rears: https://www.customdynamics.com/rear-...d-1156?cat=519

Custom Dynamics Smoked LED laydown taillight. Replaces standard HD square taillight. Has top window with white LED for license plate illumination. Works perfectly, no issues at all. $85 shipped

Custom Dynamics Smart Triple Play controller. Works with can bus softtails only, They make a unit for touring bikes but I believe the connectors are different. This unit allows rear turn signals that are normally only turn signals to function as run/brake/turn. Allows you to set the intensity of the LEDs in run mode to match the brightness of the brake light. Also allows you to select 10 different modes for brake function (flashes, strobes, etc). This unit works perfectly with no issues, but there is a small crack in the case on the edge of the controller above the sealed area of the unit, please see pictures. It works as new and I've never had an issue with it, but wanted to disclose the crack so you're fully aware. It doesn't affect operation at all. $45 shipped

Attached Thumbnails 7" Daymaker, Custom Dynamics front and rear turn signals, brake light, and triple play controller-img_1221.jpg   7" Daymaker, Custom Dynamics front and rear turn signals, brake light, and triple play controller-img_1223.jpg   7" Daymaker, Custom Dynamics front and rear turn signals, brake light, and triple play controller-img_1231.jpg   7" Daymaker, Custom Dynamics front and rear turn signals, brake light, and triple play controller-img_1235.jpg   7" Daymaker, Custom Dynamics front and rear turn signals, brake light, and triple play controller-img_1267.jpg  

Last edited by Roadie13; 12-28-2017 at 01:32 PM.
Old 12-28-2017, 09:55 AM
Jay Guild
Grand HDF Member
Received 734 Likes on 564 Posts

These are Multi-fit parts. You should move this listing to that area and add the part numbers.