Softail Parts This is the place to post your Softail Parts for sale. DO NOT POST WTB THREAD HERE.

Harley Swing Arm Bag (new)

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2017, 03:15 PM
yooperbigdog
Cruiser
Received 37 Likes on 29 Posts
Default Harley Swing Arm Bag (new)

Bought this swing arm bag and decided I needed full bag set, these are 199. on Harley site will take $100. plus ship, Larry 906-259-721seven

Old 07-02-2017, 05:37 AM
JeffJA
Road Warrior
Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

is the backside hard plastic or is it soft?

Old 07-02-2017, 10:51 AM
yooperbigdog
Cruiser

Originally Posted by JeffJA
is the backside hard plastic or is it soft?
Just checked it and it's hard plastic.

Old 07-03-2017, 09:39 AM
Skeezmachine
Stellar HDF Member
Received 25 Likes on 21 Posts

I will take it if all the original straps and what not are included and shipping is reasonable to FL zip 32810. Can you get me a shipping quote. UPS ground is fine and it's to a business address so if you mention that to them the price is less than shipping to residential addresses. Also, I do Paypal. Let me know if that works for you.

Skeez

Old 07-03-2017, 10:42 AM
yooperbigdog
Cruiser

Originally Posted by Skeezmachine
I will take it if all the original straps and what not are included and shipping is reasonable to FL zip 32810. Can you get me a shipping quote. UPS ground is fine and it's to a business address so if you mention that to them the price is less than shipping to residential addresses. Also, I do Paypal. Let me know if that works for you.

Skeez
Skeez, I was thinking just box it nice with old towel around it and ship POSTAL, as far as strap's they are such junk that I thought I threw them away-but I do have 2 of the strap's, but they really mount tight and secure with heavy duty zip's, I can send you a few with it, it really is new.
Just give me a call Larry 906-259-7217 I will go with any shipping you prefer, it's not very heavy so I don't think shipping will be bad....my buddy has had his zip tied for 3yrs and no prob after 20k

Old 07-03-2017, 12:59 PM
Skeezmachine
Stellar HDF Member

Originally Posted by yooperbigdog
Skeez, I was thinking just box it nice with old towel around it and ship POSTAL, as far as strap's they are such junk that I thought I threw them away-but I do have 2 of the strap's, but they really mount tight and secure with heavy duty zip's, I can send you a few with it, it really is new.
Just give me a call Larry 906-259-7217 I will go with any shipping you prefer, it's not very heavy so I don't think shipping will be bad....my buddy has had his zip tied for 3yrs and no prob after 20k
Thanks Larry,

I will call you a little later after work if that's okay?

I am in no hurry to get it and don't really have a shipping preference except to say that what ever is most affordable. Postal service is fine and they even have their parcel post service (or at least I think they have it) which is even cheaper than First Class Ground. Like I said, let me know what the total is and also, what form of payment you take. I prefer to use Paypal and if you are concerned about the fees they charge to a seller we can work on that too.

We'll talk.

Skeez.

Old 07-03-2017, 01:42 PM
yooperbigdog
Cruiser

Originally Posted by Skeezmachine
Thanks Larry,

I will call you a little later after work if that's okay?

I am in no hurry to get it and don't really have a shipping preference except to say that what ever is most affordable. Postal service is fine and they even have their parcel post service (or at least I think they have it) which is even cheaper than First Class Ground. Like I said, let me know what the total is and also, what form of payment you take. I prefer to use Paypal and if you are concerned about the fees they charge to a seller we can work on that too.

We'll talk.

Skeez.
Skeez, I'm sorry but you never said you wanted it-so I let another member have it, he's already paid.

Old 07-03-2017, 04:21 PM
Skeezmachine
Stellar HDF Member

Totally cool!

Glad it sold quick for you.

Skeez

Originally Posted by yooperbigdog
Skeez, I'm sorry but you never said you wanted it-so I let another member have it, he's already paid.