Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

why a fatboy vs. a fatboy lo and viceversa

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2014, 10:11 PM
ILMFBL
Road Warrior
Received 132 Likes on 114 Posts

I saw the '14 Fat Lo online, Blackened Cayenne, and thought, cool bike. Walked into the dealer and that bitch locked eyes with me and said "take me home now or I'll kick your ***!" ; scared the hell out of me, so I did. Now she won't even let me look at another bike. Guess that's love at first sight.

Old 09-19-2014, 05:37 AM
peg20
Road Master
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by ILMFBL
I saw the '14 Fat Lo online, Blackened Cayenne, and thought, cool bike. Walked into the dealer and that bitch locked eyes with me and said "take me home now or I'll kick your ***!" ; scared the hell out of me, so I did. Now she won't even let me look at another bike. Guess that's love at first sight.
Jeez. My fatboy is just a bike; no eyes or angry attitude. I think I chose wisely. :-)

Old 09-19-2014, 06:29 AM
martin10
Road Warrior
Received 512 Likes on 334 Posts

Originally Posted by ILMFBL
That color is stunning in the sunlight. Probably my all time favorite Harley color. My wifes 14 Lo is that color and she gets a ton of compliments on it.

Old 09-19-2014, 06:49 AM
Sgt_Jim
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hated polishing chrome. Wanted the lower center of gravity, and the Lo was already lower than the standard, but mostly I just hated polishing chrome.

Old 09-19-2014, 07:16 AM
Daytona Fat Boy
Road Warrior
Received 187 Likes on 151 Posts

I think both of them are the cleanest looking bikes the MoCo makes. Seat height was not a factor to me. I figured no matter which one I got, I would change the exhaust and the front forks. With a regular Fat Boy, I'd be done in that department. But with the Lo, I'd want to "black out" everything else on the bike, costing more bucks. That was my excuse at the time. I'm happy with what I have, but I'm sure I'd be happy with a Lo too.