Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Rocker C FXCWC Chrome Wheels

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2014 | 07:33 PM
Butterbean64
Stage II

Hey parrnam,

Where did you find the wheels for your rocker ? I also live in la belle province and I can't find any chrome wheels anywhere.

Old 05-09-2014 | 10:16 PM
m i k e
Ultimate HDF Member

powdercoat em blak LMAO

Old 05-10-2014 | 03:20 AM
Rodzilla6
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by Kowan
I'm running a 21" Heartland Replica chrome up front and the HD chromed back.
The Rocker C wheel are naked aluminum. They were never coated from the factory.
The dealer told me both my wheels were clear coated...but only the front is...we double checked...it's just some of that I so 9000 top shelf manufacturing hd does...not. buy Indian is the answer...

Old 05-10-2014 | 04:52 AM
Kowan
Ultimate HDF Member

Neither of my stock wheels were coated. It might be something they did later, but all the early ones listed as polished bare aluminum.

Buy whatever floats your boat.

Old 05-10-2014 | 05:43 PM
parrnan
|
Novice

Originally Posted by Butterbean64
Hey parrnam,

Where did you find the wheels for your rocker ? I also live in la belle province and I can't find any chrome wheels anywhere.
Hello!
I've only found the front one (at Vision Harley in Repentigny) and it was their last one. I didn't found any rear wheel and someone from Deeley Harley-Davidson Canada looked for me at all the canadian Harley dealers and no one have it. So' I guess the only option is to have your actual Rocker wheels chromed at a chrome shop but it is very expensive. Another option is to go for aftermarket wheels but they are nearly all billet and quite expensive.
Ride safefly !

Old 05-11-2014 | 07:37 AM
Rodzilla6
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by Kowan
Neither of my stock wheels were coated. It might be something they did later, but all the early ones listed as polished bare aluminum.

Buy whatever floats your boat.
I bought it brand new off the floor, zero miles...front is clear coated for sure, rear not...they told me both were clear coated and I wish they were because the front still looks New. The same high quality manufacturing that delivered my bike with a stripped frame bolt, halfway in and left that way from the factory...
I love that skinny 21inch you have Kowan but that's a lot of beer money...LOL. I may just have my rear chromed for now. Ride safe.

Old 05-11-2014 | 06:39 PM
lazyboy09
Tourer

The wheels from Bitchin Rich are top quality and he's a super cool guy to deal with, should you decide to go that route

Old 05-11-2014 | 06:42 PM
lazyboy09
Tourer

Originally Posted by Rodzilla6
I bought it brand new off the floor, zero miles...front is clear coated for sure, rear not...they told me both were clear coated and I wish they were because the front still looks New. The same high quality manufacturing that delivered my bike with a stripped frame bolt, halfway in and left that way from the factory...
I love that skinny 21inch you have Kowan but that's a lot of beer money...LOL. I may just have my rear chromed for now. Ride safe.
I have both the rocker and rocker c factory wheels and none of them are clear coated. It's possible that they changed that policy at some point as this has been debated before.

Old 05-11-2014 | 09:02 PM
Kowan
Ultimate HDF Member

Originally Posted by Rodzilla6
Yes and Heartland is in CA so sales tax on top.
Good luck finding a good chroming shop if you decide to have the rear chromed.

Old 06-12-2017 | 12:59 PM
TOMMYBLAZIN
Road Master

Originally Posted by hd100
i had the rocker chrome wheels for about 3 years on my bike and i think it was a perfect deal for the price.
Last winter i put the cvo breakout wheels on the ride and now i’m completely satisfied with the looks.
Maybe this is also an option for you?

but how much, and what did you have to convert on front end, i know the rake chages 5 degrees if you drop front 1' which im sure you did, i looked into that as well, than finding a fender ewtcd, please tell, im there as well!!!

Quick Reply: Rocker C FXCWC Chrome Wheels