Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Info about Teardrop Tool Box Kit

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2014 | 10:30 AM
TWNomad
Cruiser
Lightbulb

Originally Posted by tbonetony06
yzergod, that's funny, a good one!!! I have enough evil and bad thoughts all on my own, I don't need any more help in that area at all!!! Honestly guys, I really wanted to do my bike in such a way as it always had that "stock flavor" to it. Until I did the apes and pipes my bike "appeared" to be mostly stock other than a little chrome here and there. What I tried to do was to also focus on the little things. At 15, 20 feet my bike looked stock until you got up on it and looked. Also, just because I had it lined does not mean I still can't use the liner and with it's tools in it. It is lined but still very functional should I so choose too. In fact, I have every intent on getting the liner and tools for when I retire and travel. If I go to a show I will just leave the liner with it's tools at home.

That's when all the small details comes out and one notices that wow, this is not a stock bike at all, hence the lined tool box! To me, the little details are what truly makes a bike stand out. I also didn't want to "over do it" either, I don't like gaudy. Still, with these apes and pipes my bike still has a lot of that stock flavor to it. There are some bad *** bikes in this site. I hope my bike fits in there somewhere. I do hope there are those who sees it and says WOW but mostly I did this bike for me, what I think is cool and awesome! The ride and comfort too. If a hater walks up and says he couldn't ride my bike for what ever reason they would be right, they can't ride it!!!
Would Love to see a pic of the inside of that lined box.

Old 08-08-2015 | 08:44 AM
ranran4
Cruiser

Originally Posted by tbonetony06
I THINK there are extensions for those, isn't there? I didn't buy my bike new so I don't know if those were on there new or if the guy I bought the bike from put them on. I had taken them off and sent out to be chromed so I am not 100% but check it out 1st. I also have the Samsons. Ghoticov, again I am not 100% sure but I think you can put one on your bike so check that 1st too, left or right side. I have the right side and I had the inside of it lined with auto truck felt for show and so that crap in there won't rattle around going down the road.

EDIT: Hmmm, I just noticed I have an old picture up and the tool box doesn't show on my bike in this picture, Sorry Dude.

I just ordered Sampsons and got the left and right side toolbox, can I use the left side one with the sampsons?