Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Softail ride.

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2014 | 05:38 AM
QC
Club Member
Riders Club Member

Yup, your bike will be fine. You on the other hand.....
I came out here 38 years ago from Mt. Prospect and it was rough for a few weeks. But you're not going to want to go back!

Old 01-18-2014 | 09:40 AM
challutz
Cruiser

Well i certainly feel everyones pain who cant ride right now but, you guys will be out way before me. Im up here in the middle of South Park , 9800 ft and live 15 miles off the pavement down a hard gravel road. I have to wait till the road is nice and dry not slop from mud season before i can even think of riding, which is usually in JUNE depending on how much snow we get that year. If im lucky I usually get from June to Sept to ride , and feel real lucky last year cause i rode one day in Nov. We are actually thinking of getting a house down by the Springs , the older we get i feel as though the dirt road is getting longer and harder to travel. So hang in there Spring is on the way, and ill be right behind ya by a month or so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 01-18-2014 | 11:18 AM
tbonetony06
|
Outstanding HDF Member

I have a nephew who I just about raised living in Fort Collins and his little brother, 1 of my other nephews, living in California plus I have family in Texas and friends in Florida and I have already told them all that I will be banging on your doors once I retire in the winter months. I could never move away from my Grandson or my kids but I can leave them behind for a few months. Actually, I have plans to take off with my Grandson once he is old enough to walk and talk. I got "jipped" out of being the kind of Dad I wanted to be, that won't happen again with me when being a Grandpa. He's now 5 months old and I have already bought him his 1st little dirt bike, which does not make his Mother to happy but it is what it is. I told her, riding is in our blood and he's going to do it someday so we might as well as do it together and teach him right rather than turning him loose on a street bike when he hit's 18 and doesn't have a clue. God i'm so bored sitting here at work, freezing outside, wind blowing like crazy and snowing. Yippie!!!

Old 01-22-2014 | 08:26 PM
HarryJ
Cruiser

30 years ago I rode my Honda 550-4 in the rain, snow, salt, salt water, you name it. Now, if I can avoid it, don't even ride in the rain. NEVER in the snow and really NEVER in the salt (which is everywhere right now)! Suntower has landed in my dream spot.