Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Old 02-13-2015, 01:41 PM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
Everything Breakout! Find out everything you need to know! Some topics include:

• Customizing you bike
• Seats
• Risers
• And much more!

For more information check out these threads:More Threads
Print Wikipost

The Everything Breakout Thread

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2013, 02:28 AM
Nostradamus74
Road Captain
Received 25 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by Harley_Charley
Right around $200 for all the parts needed and IMO nicer than the CVO. Click here for install thread.
Self explanatory thread. Blackline console with chrome finish would be really nice...can't manage to stop thinking of it. Probably I'll chose this option. Thanks for the suggestions!

Old 12-22-2013, 11:23 AM
Harley_Charley
Road Master
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Nostradamus74
Self explanatory thread. Blackline console with chrome finish would be really nice...can't manage to stop thinking of it. Probably I'll chose this option. Thanks for the suggestions!
Ÿoull be the first to chrome one.

Old 12-22-2013, 11:31 AM
St0ne
2nd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jweinsteiger
St0ne Welcome
I am new here also got my 2013 in mid July I see you are going with some of the same parts I am the slipstream line. I just found the forums this last week and have got a lot of great info surfing the posts on the Breakout now its just money and time... LOL It would be nice to get to see your bike in person sometime when our weather is better I got out and rode most of the day Tuesday but as soon as the sun started to go down I turned for home
Sounds like a plan, always looking for new ppl to ride with. Unfortunately for me I purchased right before the weather took a turn. I got it with 1 mile on it and it only has 77 on it now. Sitting in the garage with an iceberg in front of the driveway.

Last edited by St0ne; 12-22-2013 at 11:50 AM.
Old 12-22-2013, 12:06 PM
Nostradamus74
Road Captain

Originally Posted by Harley_Charley
Ÿoull be the first to chrome one.
Quite curious to see how it'll be. This option solves the problem of the console.
I've already started a "project" (intercontinental! Italy/California) with one of the sponsors of the HDforums. Even though I'm new here, thanks to your suggestions I decided what to do and how.
It'll take some months to collect all the parts, have them chromed, shipped and mounted but at the end I promise I'll be glad to share the final result with you.
It'll concern wheels, oil tank, handlebars, fork sliders, console....for the moment....
Won't add more, I'll maintain a little bit of mistery!

Old 12-22-2013, 12:24 PM
EagleRay
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 101 Likes on 96 Posts

Hey HC & Francesco! I'm gonna wait for you to post some pics of that chromed dash. I think this could be quite a nice option. Special for sure.

Let's wait and see who's first

Old 12-22-2013, 01:09 PM
Nostradamus74
Road Captain

Originally Posted by EagleRay
Hey HC & Francesco! I'm gonna wait for you to post some pics of that chromed dash. I think this could be quite a nice option. Special for sure.

Let's wait and see who's first
I think Harley_Charley will win...
In my case the dash work will be "embedded" with some other activities. Searching for missing parts, have them chromed, shipped and mounted. I'll be happy to finish within April. Moreover there are some other chromed parts I'll have to find apart those mentioned in the project. Chrome Inner Primary Cover, billet sprocket, left base cylinder chrome cover, and a lot of other "upgrades" I'm planning to do. Oh, I didn't mention the little problem of finding the money to do all this stuff!
Francesco

Old 12-22-2013, 01:28 PM
Harley_Charley
Road Master
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Nostradamus74
I think Harley_Charley will win...
Doubt I'll chrome my dash, I like the black on black but anything is possible!

Old 12-22-2013, 01:47 PM
jweinsteiger
Cruiser

Originally Posted by St0ne
Sounds like a plan, always looking for new ppl to ride with. Unfortunately for me I purchased right before the weather took a turn. I got it with 1 mile on it and it only has 77 on it now. Sitting in the garage with an iceberg in front of the driveway.
We have a group that does rides throughout the summer I can't wait for winter to be gone and get back to some nice Colorado riding weather. Defiantly stay in touch and when the weather gets nice we can get in the wind.

Old 12-22-2013, 02:37 PM
Rfassione
Stage I
Default Let's Ride

Originally Posted by jweinsteiger
St0ne Welcome
I am new here also got my 2013 in mid July I see you are going with some of the same parts I am the slipstream line. I just found the forums this last week and have got a lot of great info surfing the posts on the Breakout now its just money and time... LOL It would be nice to get to see your bike in person sometime when our weather is better I got out and rode most of the day Tuesday but as soon as the sun started to go down I turned for home
Since you are in Castle Rock, check out Douglas County Colorado Chapter (DCCC) out of Parker dealership. Great group of humans beings and lots of rides planned for 2014. Would be great to have another BO in the group.

_________

2013 Breakout, big blue pearl, V&H big radius 2/2, Dynojet Power Vision,slipstream ctrls
2011 Limited, cool blue/vivid black, xover exhaust Rinehart slips, stage 2 SEintake and cam kit, slipstream ctrls

Old 12-24-2013, 03:49 PM
24v
Elite HDF Member
Received 706 Likes on 383 Posts

Put my new Dakota Digital Speedo on today, thanks wife.

Quick Reply: The Everything Breakout Thread