Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Samson exhaust screw me over IMHO.

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2013 | 06:27 PM
Badbagger09
Road Master

Glad to see the manufacturer stepping up to the plate, customer services lives on....

Old 08-13-2013 | 09:39 PM
SJ58
Road Warrior

I think I sold a set of Samson pipes today when a fellow HD rider heard mine. He wants a set for his 05 Fatboy.

Old 09-17-2013 | 04:52 PM
Samson_tech
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Transporter
I have to say that I am more than pleased with the way Brian handle this situation, not only he replied to me in this forum and via private message, but he took the time to call me in my phone to apologize and to explain to me that the poor customer service I received when I called Samson the first time it was due in part by a lack of proper training of the single individual whom I talked too.

I very much appreciate his sincerity explaining the situation and I am looking forward to put my replacement exhaust tips back on my pipes.

Thank you Brian.
I know it's been awhile and I just wanted to follow up with you Transporter and make sure you got your end caps and that all is well. Let us know when you get time.

Thank you,
Brian

Old 09-17-2013 | 05:09 PM
1goindiesel
Road Master

Brian, I am one of the "silent satisfied" customers you have. I have always been a V&H guy but I tried the upswept black fishtails on my Bones. They look great, they sound great, and have given me zero issues and a lot of compliments on how they set my bike off perfectly.

I have seen a few threads lately about problems related to Sampson pipes but just wanted to voice the happy silent side of your customer base.

To the OP, really glad you got you issue resolved. This great forum provides all kinds of support and knowledge.

Old 09-17-2013 | 05:34 PM
Samson_tech
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by 1goindiesel
Brian, I am one of the "silent satisfied" customers you have. I have always been a V&H guy but I tried the upswept black fishtails on my Bones. They look great, they sound great, and have given me zero issues and a lot of compliments on how they set my bike off perfectly.

I have seen a few threads lately about problems related to Sampson pipes but just wanted to voice the happy silent side of your customer base.

To the OP, really glad you got you issue resolved. This great forum provides all kinds of support and knowledge.
Thank you. Those pipes definitely make your Bones stand out, very nice setup you have there on that bike. I've always been a huge fan of the upswept fishtails and planning on putting some really long ones on my next bike build. It's always nice to hear about the good and the bad, that way we can strive to correct the issues that some have had and hear the satisfaction of others.

Brian

Old 09-17-2013 | 09:16 PM
08Nighttrain
Road Master

I think the tips fell off because he is a Baltimore ravens fan.

Old 09-18-2013 | 09:33 AM
Transporter
|
Cruiser

I took a trip to Phoenix a few weeks back and the tips still on and I am very happy with the pipes as a whole, awesome sound and a different look, just what I was looking for.

I will buy from Samson again, like I said before, I believe every manufacturer is going to make mistakes and have flaws in their production, it is how they fix those flaws that makes the difference, Samson took care of me as a customer and I appreciate it.

To 08Nighttrain:
I am probably 1 of 5 Raven's fans in a town of 100,00, haters are going to hate...

Old 09-18-2013 | 11:37 AM
Samson_tech
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Transporter
I took a trip to Phoenix a few weeks back and the tips still on and I am very happy with the pipes as a whole, awesome sound and a different look, just what I was looking for.

I will buy from Samson again, like I said before, I believe every manufacturer is going to make mistakes and have flaws in their production, it is how they fix those flaws that makes the difference, Samson took care of me as a customer and I appreciate it.

To 08Nighttrain:
I am probably 1 of 5 Raven's fans in a town of 100,00, haters are going to hate...
Glad to hear it Transporter I just wanted to make 100% sure you were taken care of.