Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

the fatboy saved harley?

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2007 | 02:55 PM
purple haze
Road Master
Default RE: the fatboy saved harley?

YES I was wrong , and apologize for being hothead, I'm very sorry for what I said.

Old 03-03-2007 | 03:00 PM
billnourse
Seasoned HDF Member

Tom,

I'm still trying to figure out where you are coming from. You're all over the place. I didn't see anything MoParDave posted that would warrant this kind of reaction. He said he could out run you on a twisty highway. If he can ride at all, he is right. Don't see that as trolling.

You have a year old bike with 2,000 miles on it??? It's not even broke in enough to be racing, and if that is all the experience you have, you have no business trying to race.

I'm still trying to figure outwhat dogs killingeach other has to do with motorcycles.

I too was in the USMC. Don't know what that has to do with this thread.

Sounds like you have something personal with MoParDave. Why not take it to him in a PM instead of having all of ustry to figure out what you are talking about.

Thanks,

Bill

Old 03-03-2007 | 03:07 PM
purple haze
Road Master

YES I was wrong and I'm very sorry for what I said, if you guy's don't want me around so be it. I was having bad day and thoght he was dissing my bike, you can look at all my post's ,never trolled for trouble are said any thing bad about any one's bike. I can't blame bad day for what I said, it was very wrong and now I feel like jerk, don't blame you guy's at all for what I said, really I think the dog fighting picture made me blind with rage. I'm sorry and I will go away after I try to apologize to each and every one. And I know this bike is 1yr old 2000mile's but have been riding since I was 12, Should had learned not to be hothead jerk also for all my year's of riding

Old 03-03-2007 | 03:14 PM
billnourse
Seasoned HDF Member

No need to go away. Everyone twists off once in a while. Lighten up and have fun here.

Regards,

Bill

Old 03-03-2007 | 03:14 PM
purple haze
Road Master

I just want to say sorry for saying what I said about night train's, I think are fine bike, and I was why out of line ,I apologize to all I made mad at me, there is no excuse for my word's of hate to any one's bike, I don't blame everyone who want's me off forum, I"m sorry.

Old 03-03-2007 | 03:25 PM
purple haze
Road Master

All I can say is I'm sorry for what I said, there is not a excuse for me being jerk, I'm not very good atsaying right thing in all the word's it need's to be in, just say I'm sorry and I will vacate this forum if my apologize's are not excepted I WAS WRONG and again I'm sorry.

Old 03-03-2007 | 03:48 PM
lionsqrne
Road Warrior

ORIGINAL: purple haze

All I can say is I'm sorry for what I said, there is not a excuse for me being jerk, I'm not very good atsaying right thing in all the word's it need's to be in, just say I'm sorry and I will vacate this forum if my apologize's are not excepted I WAS WRONG and again I'm sorry.
Your apology is accepted. As Bill said... we can't figure out where your coming from is all.

I also was a devil dog.

Old 03-03-2007 | 03:58 PM
George C
Outstanding HDF Member

ORIGINAL: purple haze

I just want to say sorry for saying what I said about night train's, I think are fine bike, and I was why out of line ,I apologize to all I made mad at me, there is no excuse for my word's of hate to any one's bike, I don't blame everyone who want's me off forum, I"m sorry.
It's already forgotten..
Ride safe.

Old 03-04-2007 | 01:13 AM
Finalcut
Road Warrior

Purple Haze - don't sweat it!
If I had a dollar for every time I pissed people off this year alone I'd have like $600 dollars or more : )
In fact - I wish that I did get a dollar every time I open mouth and insert foot... : )

Old 03-04-2007 | 10:44 AM
AGRV8D
Road Master

well boys there ya go!

Quick Reply: the fatboy saved harley?