Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Vicla builds

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2013 | 05:52 PM
dansax
Elite HDF Member

Love the ones with the beach bars.

Old 06-26-2013 | 07:01 PM
jostan
Advanced

Yo quiero un Vicla tambien! Cholos next...

Old 06-26-2013 | 07:05 PM
patharley
Tourer

Did you know the type and brand of the beach bar on the two two tones greens bike.

Originally Posted by Rocker_Dan
I'm doin my part to bring it to Australia

Here's a couple of mates bikes I've given my "Latino"style to

Old 06-26-2013 | 07:15 PM
VETERAN75
Road Warrior

Here's my question. Baffled or not baffled? Can you post a sound bite or short video so I and others can hear the difference. If I pull the trigger on some 39s I want to know. Thanks

Old 06-26-2013 | 07:27 PM
Arrogant Bastard
Tourer

Originally Posted by VETERAN75
Here's my question. Baffled or not baffled? Can you post a sound bite or short video so I and others can hear the difference. If I pull the trigger on some 39s I want to know. Thanks
Just order the cholos with the removable tips and removable baffles. Same price. That way you have the option to go either way. I like mine without the baffles so much that I haven't even considered putting the baffles in. You won't get any quality sound clips of those pipes because it sounds nothing like they do in person. The Samson website has soundclips and you can't even tell the difference. But if you go with the removable tips like I did, I'm pretty sure you'll keep the baffles out.

Old 06-26-2013 | 08:11 PM
Bone Doc
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by tbonetony06
Hey, I notice in these pictures from Rocker_Dan that the one bike has the chrome tear drop tool box on the left side of his bike and he is also running cholos. I had enquired about that a few months ago and I was told I couldn't mount one on the left side because I was also going to be putting cholos on mine too, it must be doable then, right? Is there a special or different mounting bracket needed or will it just mount right up? I have already gone and got one for the right side, I would have rather had it on the left though. If it will work I may just have one on each side now that I already have got the one for the right side. Thanks in advance for an answer.
Tony,

What you were advised in that former thread was that the left side toolbox could not be installed at its expected location. That is because the crossover pipe coursing behind the primary would be in the way. It didn't mean you couldn't install the toolbox elsewhere. Heck, you can install it on your handlebars with the correct bracket. For you, installation on the swingarm may be ideal since you rarely, if ever, use your saddlebags. It isn't an option for me since I ride with my saddlebags on the Heritage all the time.

Old 06-27-2013 | 01:17 AM
Rocker_Dan
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by Arrogant Bastard
All three of those Aussie bikes are friggin sick! The thought of cholo from down under has me crackin up.

"Hey holmes, throw another burrito on the barbie, ese..."

"Simon mate, trucha con la carne asada"
Todo se arregla con un asado.

Old 06-27-2013 | 01:21 AM
Rocker_Dan
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by patharley
Did you know the type and brand of the beach bar on the two two tones greens bike.
They were roadking bars, wild1's I think...

Old 06-27-2013 | 01:26 AM
Rocker_Dan
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by CountryD
That wine colored one is freaking SWEET. Thats one of the baddest bikes I have ever seen. The color contrast on that bike is ****. Should be on the cover of some magazines.
Wow man,

High praise coming from you man, your ride is one of the 1st that turned my attention to this look

Now you got me double guessing in my decision to paint???

Too late rubbing down as we speak...

Old 06-27-2013 | 01:53 AM
CountryD
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by Rocker_Dan
Wow man,

High praise coming from you man, your ride is one of the 1st that turned my attention to this look

Now you got me double guessing in my decision to paint???

Too late rubbing down as we speak...
Hey man, when you see another sled that is KILLER, you gotta give props. Ive always dug the springer look, thats a bike that I may end up with in the future.

Did the springer come black up front or did you powdercoat it?

What color you gonna spray her down with? I liked the wine color, you dont see alot of those colored bikes around.

Quick Reply: Vicla builds