Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Vicla builds

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2013 | 03:34 PM
Pagan48
Road Warrior

Only seen a couple around Florida. Love the style.

Old 06-25-2013 | 03:39 PM
gamble71
Seasoned HDF Member
Veteran: Army

remind me of lowriders. Lots of excess, all show/no go. Not my style, but have to admit, those who do it, really execute it well. I don't care what you do with your bike, after all it's YOUR bike... but I'd shot my bike before doing it.

Old 06-25-2013 | 03:45 PM
thelawnmowerman
Road Warrior

You think they're rare over there!! **** . they're absolutely nowhere to be found over here. mine was the only one I ever saw till SteamyBob done his, now we're both trying to push the style, tough though cos they're a conservative bunch and at least 10 years behind in bike styles, I was only sayin to one of the mates the other week '' that the next big thing over here will be Bagger's'', but in truth we're a long way from it.

Old 06-25-2013 | 03:57 PM
CountryD
Road Warrior

From my post, I wasnt trying to ruffle feathers. I was just stating that it doesnt matter what people think of what WE do to OUR bikes. I took some inspiration from all the VICLA style bikes on here and added my own touches. I respect all the bikes on here no matter what race, creed or whatever other riders are. I will never talk down to another rider because of the way his or her bike looks. Thats them putting their own FLAIR and touches to their bike. And I respect that.

Thats the ENTIRE reason people buy bikes, is to make it their own.

So the VICLA style made a huge impression on me and I will always favor that style. I just like the look, because it sets those type of bikes apart from anything else out there.

At the end of the day we are ALL FAMILY on here, PERIOD. I have met some great guys from this site, Malingerer, Tstone, FORREST (you old ****er) etc. Ive rode with several guys from this site and wouldnt trade it for anything.

As for the guys asking about scrapping the pipes, you have to be careful. Especially when backing into places. lol

Also, to the OP, going bigger up front with the 21, I had some reservations about handling, but when you go with the 21x3.5 up front, it handles great.

Old 06-25-2013 | 03:58 PM
Warp Factor
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by thelawnmowerman
You think they're rare over there!! **** . they're absolutely nowhere to be found over here. mine was the only one I ever saw till SteamyBob done his, now we're both trying to push the style, tough though cos they're a conservative bunch and at least 10 years behind in bike styles, I was only sayin to one of the mates the other week '' that the next big thing over here will be Bagger's'', but in truth we're a long way from it.
Maybe you guys will get lucky and not get sucked into some of our silly fads. Ten years behind might be an excellent place to be.

Old 06-25-2013 | 04:08 PM
"HI"
Road Master

Orale carnal!

Old 06-25-2013 | 04:37 PM
Suntower
Road Master

I'd never heard the term Vicla until I cam on this forum... always have heard it called So Cal, Cholo, Chicano or Gangster style. I've just always liked the style.

The crew of old white dudes I ride with always make smart-a$$ comments to me... in Spanish (or at least an accent) while we're out together.

Screw those guys and their black Roadkings. Seriously... all of them... farking black Roadkings.

Old 06-25-2013 | 04:41 PM
Hibrion
Cruiser

I think it's a great style. I have a springer classic that is done like this and it is the only one of this style in my country. It gets a lot of attention and it is almost all positive, except for the usual smart *** comments about ape hangers.
I've even won a few shows with it

Old 06-25-2013 | 04:42 PM
Arrogant Bastard
Tourer

Originally Posted by yzergod
The term “Mexican” is slang for immigrant workers from Mexico, none of which ride around on tricked out bikes. This is more “Mexican” than the vicla style motorcycle;

That's friggin hilarious!! There's nothing more "Mexican" than those d-bags in those jacked up boots. Being on the southern border, i've actually witnessed these tools wearing these monstrosities. But on the southern border, the term "Mexican" refers to ANYONE from Mexico or of Mexican descent. But the funny thing is that average Mexicans find those boots to be ridiculous. Its a small group of freaks known as "chuntaritos" and they really do exist. Look them up, the funniest thing is actually seeing these yahoos dancing in them things!

Old 06-25-2013 | 04:44 PM
HDnoob
Tourer

Until I started looking on this forum, I had no idea what a Vicla even was. I've been around bikes most of my life and I haven't ever seen one around here. I will tell you though, I instantly fell in love with the "gangsterness" style of it. I've never been one for apes, but they just seem to fall in place with these bikes. I don't think the vicla style will ever become a fad like the fat tire, ridiculously raked, foolishness of a "chopper" was.

Quick Reply: Vicla builds