Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Vicla builds

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2013 | 12:03 PM
Benway
Elite HDF Member

Originally Posted by trooper50
Benway, what size is the wheel/tire combination on the front of your bike? Looking good! I was just commenting to my wife that I may have to ditch the whole whitewall idea. As many of you have mentioned on this forum, I'd rather ride than spend numerous hours looking for a tire to put on my bike. It shouldn't be so difficult to find a darn tire! Your bike looks awesome.
trooper, I went with an 18 x 130 up front (metz, DNA) because I don't like the look of a skinny 21" from the front (two could fit inside that wide fender). Love a 21" from the side though.

I wanted to keep some meat up front plus losing the hubcap really opens the front up.

I'm torn though. I'd still like to get some DNA fat spokes, but I'd probably stick with 18" up front.

Also, I like to see a lot of rubber on the back end too so I'm iffy on an 18" rear. If I could scare one up I'd go with a 17" 200mm back there on a fat spoke DNA.

Old 07-09-2013 | 04:30 PM
eastlozHD
Cruiser

Whittier is a small town in SoCal east of los angeles on the border of Los Angeles and Orange County. Richard Nixon was born in Whittier and they filmed many scenes from Back to the Future in the town. The girls are all fine as hell and there are plenty of places to hang out without feeling like The Big City...Good place to own a home and I dont think I will ever leave except maybe to move to Pasadena.

Old 07-09-2013 | 04:45 PM
509Rider
Road Master

Whittier blvd, can't wait to see it again soon

Old 07-09-2013 | 05:01 PM
Suntower
Road Master

Originally Posted by Benway
If you care what others classify your bike as, then the terrorist have already won.
I admit it... I laughed.

Old 07-10-2013 | 02:04 PM
88vicla
Novice

Originally Posted by eastlozHD
Whittier is a small town in SoCal east of los angeles on the border of Los Angeles and Orange County. Richard Nixon was born in Whittier and they filmed many scenes from Back to the Future in the town. The girls are all fine as hell and there are plenty of places to hang out without feeling like The Big City...Good place to own a home and I dont think I will ever leave except maybe to move to Pasadena.
I hate Los, I work on the weekend off of Santa Fe and get that mad traffic on my way home. I told my lady **** for everyone that "loves Los" they Sure as hell look like everyone is trying to leave in a hurry. I'm surprised I haven't smashed past you on the 60 I ride the Vicla almost everyday except for this past month I started taking the train again.

Old 07-13-2013 | 02:31 PM
Nameless.
Tourer

Originally Posted by tbonetony06
Hey Midgard, I'm actually diggin the boots in your pictuer Dude!!! What are they and where from??? Steel toes? My company buys me a pair of shoes every year up to $150.00 since they require us to wear them. I would like to get me another pair, on them, like those in your picture. If they are not steel toe then I buy them myself!!! Also, the bike posted by 88vicla, are the pipes 39" or the 42" pipes?
Originally Posted by Midgard
My pic is the bottom bike, I am wearing skate shoes - I think you are refering to Nameless (top pic - burgandy Vicla) - they look like Lugz to me.

My boots are special edition Dr. Martens 1460's, they aren't steel toes.

Old 07-13-2013 | 02:32 PM
Nameless.
Tourer

Originally Posted by 88vicla

Does this count?
When we gonna cruise it loco. It's been a long minute.

Old 07-13-2013 | 09:20 PM
88vicla
Novice

Originally Posted by Nameless.
When we gonna cruise it loco. It's been a long minute.
I don't get out till 3 everyday but just let me know bro I'm down to roll, might be getting that street glide here in a couple of weeks bro. @tbone 39" cholos bro.

Old 07-14-2013 | 07:27 AM
tbonetony06
|
Outstanding HDF Member

Thanks Dude.

Old 07-15-2013 | 10:50 AM
The_Lurker
Novice

I saw about 4 or 5 "viclas" at a small car show here in El Paso not so long ago but they are still rare to see when you are out riding. Here is a couple of pics of mine. This is a trip we took out to Colorado.

Attached Thumbnails Vicla builds-rockies12.jpg   Vicla builds-rockies13.jpg  

Quick Reply: Vicla builds