Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Vicla builds

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2013 | 07:35 PM
Motown Strag
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by 88vicla
Hell I was offered 17 from some Australian dude a couple weeks back also, same dude that offered me 25k when it was fresh from paint and still low on miles.
Bobber, what you getting next? You gonna pimp out a king?

Edit: I just read back...SG is a nice ride, what r u going to do with it?

Last edited by Motown Strag; 07-05-2013 at 07:41 PM.
Old 07-05-2013 | 07:37 PM
Motown Strag
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by tinmarine
I went on the ride from Motor City Harley out to Harley Fest and there were a couple bikes with the huge rims. One was a 26" and one was a 30". The owner posted pics of them on here the day of. As soon as they pulled in, everyone pulled out their phones. Novelty and nothing more. I don't care for the look personally. Still need to see Motown's scoot in person.
I will be out tomorrow riding, if you want to roll shot me your number

Old 07-06-2013 | 12:05 PM
88vicla
Novice

Originally Posted by Suntower
You won't take $17k for it? Considering what I see shiat going for... that's a good price.

She's gorgeous btw. Hope you're selling for a good reason... like too many bikes or starting something new. Not 'cause you "have" to.

I gotta ask... and I apologize if this is rude... but how do you feel about all these (me included) white boys copping the lowrider/vicla style? I always wondered if there was a reaction to it.

(Considering "La Sucia" and your location as "Califas"... I'm assuming you're a Hispanic dude... if not... I apologize for that too!)
Don't care really, you can always tell la razas bikes when they are next to a gringos here. You guys think a Vicla is just long and low but it's not just about what parts go on it. It's about the little details that most the time pictures can't show that took time and trial and error.

Last edited by 88vicla; 07-06-2013 at 07:56 PM.
Old 07-06-2013 | 07:55 PM
88vicla
Novice

Originally Posted by Motown Strag
Bobber, what you getting next? You gonna pimp out a king?

Edit: I just read back...SG is a nice ride, what r u going to do with it?
Well see how she ends up gotta get a feel for what she wants me to do to her first.

Old 07-06-2013 | 08:16 PM
Suntower
Road Master

Originally Posted by 88vicla
Don't care really, you can always tell la razas bikes when they are next to a gringos here. You guys think a Vicla is just long and low but it's not just about what parts go on it. It's about the little details that most the time pictures can't show that took time and trial and error.
Cool... thanks.

And I agree... I wouldn't call most of the "Viclas" on the forum Viclas... including mine.

Big thing for me is the personal touches (dare I say 'love and care') that goes into the paint.

Old 07-07-2013 | 10:21 AM
trooper50
Road Captain

CountryD, I love the look of your bike! I bought my first Fatty about two years ago, but shortly after I ended up in the ER for brain surgery... Not trying to get sympathy here, all I'm saying is i didn't get to ride much last summer. But, I plan to change that this summer... BTW, surgery was not connected to riding, and everything to do with an old boxing injury. As for your bike, the first time I saw your style of bike, I got hooked! Didn't know they were called Viclas or anything else for the matter. All I know is I love the style... I haven't seen another one like it here in GA.

Old 07-08-2013 | 04:17 PM
eastlozHD
Cruiser

you mean you can't just slap some fishtails and a 21 on your bike and call it a VICLA???

Old 07-08-2013 | 05:47 PM
tbonetony06
|
Outstanding HDF Member

Well, like I said when I started this thread. I will always run my 16" wheels and tires so I guess I will never truly have a "West Coast Vicla". Maybe we can start something new, a "Mid West Vicla" or something with the shorter fatter wheels and tires or....call it whatever you like. It's what I like on my bike.

Old 07-08-2013 | 06:43 PM
trooper50
Road Captain

Originally Posted by eastlozHD
you mean you can't just slap some fishtails and a 21 on your bike and call it a VICLA???

I guess not... Than again, if I could find a quality 21" Whitewall tire I would slap it on and call it anything I want including Vicla. Nice bike my friend...

Old 07-08-2013 | 07:11 PM
eastlozHD
Cruiser

thanks trooper50....I blame NCDELUXE and HDFORUMS for my madness...

Quick Reply: Vicla builds