Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Vicla builds

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2013 | 06:06 AM
kneesinthebreeze
Road Master

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Harle...t_34205wt_1165

I followed the sale of this bike on ebay to see where it was going. The bike started off as a no reserve sale and ended in a good price for the seller. Very nice looking ride.

Old 07-05-2013 | 08:11 AM
rockinred
Road Captain

Originally Posted by kneesinthebreeze
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Harle...t_34205wt_1165

I followed the sale of this bike on ebay to see where it was going. The bike started off as a no reserve sale and ended in a good price for the seller. Very nice looking ride.
Damn... if someone got that bike for that price...that's a steal.

Old 07-05-2013 | 12:26 PM
88vicla
Novice

Went threw a service and the dude forgot to put my reserve so even though someone got a winning bid, he didn't get the bike to due to the error.

Old 07-05-2013 | 12:42 PM
tinmarine
Road Master

Originally Posted by Warp Factor
Oh, I did see some bikes at the Detroit Harley Fest which had what were probably 30" front wheels.

If one wants to be really different, this site, "The 25 Whackiest Motorcycles Of All Time", has some ideas:
http://hallicino.hubpages.com/hub/Th...es-Of-All-Time
I went on the ride from Motor City Harley out to Harley Fest and there were a couple bikes with the huge rims. One was a 26" and one was a 30". The owner posted pics of them on here the day of. As soon as they pulled in, everyone pulled out their phones. Novelty and nothing more. I don't care for the look personally. Still need to see Motown's scoot in person.

Old 07-05-2013 | 12:51 PM
Midgard
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by tbonetony06
Hey Midgard, I'm actually diggin the boots in your pictuer Dude!!! What are they and where from??? Steel toes? My company buys me a pair of shoes every year up to $150.00 since they require us to wear them. I would like to get me another pair, on them, like those in your picture. If they are not steel toe then I buy them myself!!! Also, the bike posted by 88vicla, are the pipes 39" or the 42" pipes?

My pic is the bottom bike, I am wearing skate shoes - I think you are refering to Nameless (top pic - burgandy Vicla) - they look like Lugz to me.

Old 07-05-2013 | 01:11 PM
Suntower
Road Master

Originally Posted by rockinred
Damn... if someone got that bike for that price...that's a steal.
Ha! I was actually thinking, "Holy shiat! Somebody paid $16k for that? Maybe I should put my bike on Ebay."

Not that it's a "crazy high price"... just still a soft market and hard to move custom bikes at anywhere near a decent amount.

Old 07-05-2013 | 04:43 PM
rockinred
Road Captain

Originally Posted by Suntower
Ha! I was actually thinking, "Holy shiat! Somebody paid $16k for that? Maybe I should put my bike on Ebay."

Not that it's a "crazy high price"... just still a soft market and hard to move custom bikes at anywhere near a decent amount.
I guess... that is true, but around here I see people pay around 14-16,000 all day long for half the bike that is. Still I would venture to say that the top end for really extreme bike make overs on stock Harley's would be 20,000. Still that's quite a few more than 16,000.

I would be happy with your guys bike for 16K.

Old 07-05-2013 | 05:29 PM
88vicla
Novice

Hell I was offered 17 from some Australian dude a couple weeks back also, same dude that offered me 25k when it was fresh from paint and still low on miles.

Old 07-05-2013 | 06:52 PM
Suntower
Road Master

Originally Posted by 88vicla
Hell I was offered 17 from some Australian dude a couple weeks back also, same dude that offered me 25k when it was fresh from paint and still low on miles.
You won't take $17k for it? Considering what I see shiat going for... that's a good price.

She's gorgeous btw. Hope you're selling for a good reason... like too many bikes or starting something new. Not 'cause you "have" to.

I gotta ask... and I apologize if this is rude... but how do you feel about all these (me included) white boys copping the lowrider/vicla style? I always wondered if there was a reaction to it.

(Considering "La Sucia" and your location as "Califas"... I'm assuming you're a Hispanic dude... if not... I apologize for that too!)

Old 07-05-2013 | 07:24 PM
Scootluver
Cruiser

You won't take $17k for it? Considering what I see shiat going for... that's a good price.

She's gorgeous btw. Hope you're selling for a good reason... like too many bikes or starting something new. Not 'cause you "have" to.

I gotta ask... and I apologize if this is rude... but how do you feel about all these (me included) white boys copping the lowrider/vicla style? I always wondered if there was a reaction to it.

(Considering "La Sucia" and your location as "Califas"... I'm assuming you're a Hispanic dude... if not... I apologize for that too!)
So a white guy can't use "la Sucia" or Califas!!!! Lol! Love this board. Lifes a risk carnal!!! Wacha wacha, milkweed's got some ***** ese!!!!

Quick Reply: Vicla builds