Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Seat Options

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2013, 12:46 PM
SLWRDE
Advanced
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Seat Options

I have a 09 Deluxe and about 2 years ago I got my rear fender extended about 5" and when the guy did it I also requested for him to fill in the holes on the top of the rear fender that bolt to the rack and pillion because my wife wouldn't ride at all. Well now she has decided that she wants to give it a try and go riding with me. GO FIGURE! So my question for everyone, is there a seat out there that I can purchase that does require me to have those holes in the back to bolt the seat down and or does anyone have any other options out there that I can do in order for her to ride. I called around to some dealerships and they said that they wouldn't even think about drilling holes in the fender again. So I am kind of stuck and need some options. Thanks everyone.

Old 05-28-2013, 12:49 PM
Softslim
Advanced
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SLWRDE
I have a 09 Deluxe and about 2 years ago I got my rear fender extended about 5" and when the guy did it I also requested for him to fill in the holes on the top of the rear fender that bolt to the rack and pillion because my wife wouldn't ride at all. Well now she has decided that she wants to give it a try and go riding with me. GO FIGURE! So my question for everyone, is there a seat out there that I can purchase that does require me to have those holes in the back to bolt the seat down and or does anyone have any other options out there that I can do in order for her to ride. I called around to some dealerships and they said that they wouldn't even think about drilling holes in the fender again. So I am kind of stuck and need some options. Thanks everyone.
Sounds like you have very good excuse to leave the wife and home!

Old 05-28-2013, 12:53 PM
"HI"
Road Master
Received 36 Likes on 28 Posts

There are passengar seats that use suction cups that will attach to the fender. I have never used them so cant speak from experience, but it might be a solution for you.

http://www.bikersden.com/c-368-motor...ar-fender.aspx