Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Non CVO Breakout prices?

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2013, 08:16 PM
504ENGINEER
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by HellsHavoc
I should have did my business with Shawn at Cajun. I'm from Maurice, but I'm working in Mobile, AL at the moment.

I will NEVER deal with Baton Rouge Harley again, but end the end, they had the bike. It was a tough decision, but I had to have it :P
I dealt with Wayne. There's a place in Lake Charles (I believe they are the oldest in the state) nice bunch there mom and pop place. It came down to those two. Baton Rouge was going to get the bike from Lake Charles and put a 3K mark up on it. I must say the experience has left a bad taste in my mouth with my 5 local dealers. I refuse to step foot on their property. They got a good indy shop in kenner (Mike Cat's) I'm bringing my bike there next week for the 1K service.

Old 05-17-2013, 09:56 PM
teegunn
6th Gear

If a moderator or admin reads this thread, I can find NO way to contact anyone, including Mods/admins via PM or any other method. I also cannot view pictures, a page pops up saying I do not have the priviledges or that I was trying to edit someone elses post. Anyway, if a mod or admin could help I would appreciate it.

EDIT: Got it figured out.

Last edited by teegunn; 05-18-2013 at 12:14 PM.
Old 05-18-2013, 06:45 AM
BlessedHellride
Road Master
Received 27 Likes on 23 Posts

jackjr didn't mention what he paid as msrp for his bike with the add on's. I paid msrp and had to add on, maybe jack's msrp was higher than mine? not sure if that possible but I find it hard to believe a dealer would add on and lose out on that money.

teegun, you might need to achieve a certain number of posts before being able to view and post pics.

Old 05-18-2013, 10:53 AM
Pa-Rider
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by BlessedHellride
jackjr didn't mention what he paid as msrp for his bike with the add on's. I paid msrp and had to add on, maybe jack's msrp was higher than mine? not sure if that possible but I find it hard to believe a dealer would add on and lose out on that money.
18,7 was MSRP for me. Just finished all the paperwork about a half hour ago for it. It doesn't hurt that I'm fairly well known and friends with the owner of the shop, plus this will be my third bike bought there along with who knows how many thousands I've spent there. Regardless, I still think I made out pretty good - and I'm thoroughly pleased with the deal.

Old 05-18-2013, 12:04 PM
teegunn
6th Gear

Originally Posted by BlessedHellride

teegun, you might need to achieve a certain number of posts before being able to view and post pics.

I believe MSRP on blue or red without any add on's is $18,299. I doubt that changes anywhere in the country. Getting those mods for $18,700 as he mentioned is a good deal IMO. I got $500 off MSRP, plus about $2000 more for my trade in than it blue booked out for on trade. The dealer also waved freight and any other dealer add-ons. Honestly, I went in thinking I was going to have to be firm just to get MSRP, when I could have probably gotten lower than I had expected. Seeing how about 8 of the people who work there buy product from me at my business on sometimes a weekly basis, and the owner and his wife probably spend $300 monthly with me, having those relationships with these people lent me to be a bit softer than I normally am when I deal on a new car or truck for instance. In the end, the owner wasn't going to screw me and again I am happy with how I was and have been treated there. I also was given a free helmet last weekend that is going to be a throw-in.

I did read the TOS and I needed 5 posts and 30 days to be able to use some features. It doesn't say what features will be unlocked after 30 days. I expect to be a frequent user of this site from now on so hopefully I an see pictures soon.

Old 05-18-2013, 12:14 PM
teegunn
6th Gear

Well I upgraded my account to "supporter" (only$14.99) and now I can see pics, etc. All good now.