Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hand made leather sissy bar bag. -BUILD PICS-

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2013 | 02:56 AM
NoRegerts
|
Seasoned HDF Member
Veteran: Navy

Originally Posted by DirtyThirty
Well I have plenty time on my hands so may have to give it a shot. Also if all goes well maybe try my hand at something a little more technical. By the way thanks for taking the time to write it up to inspire the creativity in others.
I'm glad I could encourage you to try something new. Just last week I was in another thread and he encouraged me. You've seen the results of that. You never know what you can do until you try. Also, if you do start, just remember, it's only a piece of leather, so no harm if it isn't perfect right away. You might also be surprised at how forgiving the leather can be.

Post back when you get something together. I'm very interested in what you come up with.

Old 05-13-2013 | 11:55 PM
DirtyThirty
Cruiser

Originally Posted by RIPbiker13
I'm glad I could encourage you to try something new. Just last week I was in another thread and he encouraged me. You've seen the results of that. You never know what you can do until you try. Also, if you do start, just remember, it's only a piece of leather, so no harm if it isn't perfect right away. You might also be surprised at how forgiving the leather can be.

Post back when you get something together. I'm very interested in what you come up with.
Thanks, but I may have to wait until I get up to Washington as a quick google search show's nada for leather supplies in Hawaii. Unless I get bored and order some stuff online.

Old 05-14-2013 | 09:48 AM
klf33
Outstanding HDF Member

That is such a great job, there is a place here where they offer leather work workshops, I am always wanting to go and you just inspired me