Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Her first ride

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2013 | 10:21 AM
RidemyEVO
Outstanding HDF Member

She looks quite at home, my wife makes the same comment every year since learning to ride a few years back, " I wander if I'll remember how to ride" and I just give her the look and away we go like she never got off.

Old 05-06-2013 | 10:22 AM
Wide_Open
Ultimate HDF Member

Congrats to you both. I'm sure under that helmet she's wearing a huge grin.

Old 05-06-2013 | 10:49 AM
Josewales
Road Warrior

That's awesome man. Same thing with my OL, but with guns. I am still on her about another bike for her...er me:P

Old 05-06-2013 | 10:52 AM
lortsie
Tourer

Congrats man! I'm still trying to convince the OL to get on the back of mine! If I knew I would never have ridden two up I would have gotten a Rocker! lol.

Old 05-06-2013 | 12:39 PM
Killer Squirrel
Tourer

Originally Posted by lortsie
Congrats man! I'm still trying to convince the OL to get on the back of mine! If I knew I would never have ridden two up I would have gotten a Rocker! lol.
My wife swore up and down for almost a year that she would never ever get on the back of my bike... Then all of a sudden after lots of cool rides she heard about she said she would try and see... Now she loves it so much she is even thinking about learning to ride her own! Give her time, she may come around.

To OP, that's awesome, so glad she is enjoying it! Always good to have someone to ride with and even more so when it's your SO. Bet you can't wait to start planning some longer rides!

Old 05-06-2013 | 12:47 PM
Benway
Elite HDF Member

The thought of my wife on her own bike scares the hell outta me. Just too much going on out there. Some of the harry-*** accidents I've just narrowly avoided, I'm convinced she wouldn't have.

Old 05-06-2013 | 02:54 PM
Road_Star
|
Cruiser

Originally Posted by Benway
The thought of my wife on her own bike scares the hell outta me. Just too much going on out there. Some of the harry-*** accidents I've just narrowly avoided, I'm convinced she wouldn't have.
I know what you mean. I insisted she lead so I could keep an eye on her. She did really well in the MSF class and has a lot of respect for the machine, so I think she'll be ok. Its not her first time on 2 wheels, but it's been a long time.

Old 05-06-2013 | 03:05 PM
jam436
Supporter

Originally Posted by Road_Star
I know what you mean. I insisted she lead so I could keep an eye on her. She did really well in the MSF class and has a lot of respect for the machine, so I think she'll be ok. Its not her first time on 2 wheels, but it's been a long time.
Congrats on the new riding partner. Mine won't go near one...
But, wouldn't she be better off following you?
I think I'd be a little more nervous having her running point.

Old 05-06-2013 | 04:38 PM
MyBigBlue
Cruiser

Congrats. I feel safer riding my own than sitting on the back of his...

Old 05-06-2013 | 05:48 PM
Black Gator
Tourer

too cool dude, congratulations
To both of you.

Quick Reply: Her first ride