Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Rocker c/ Breakout conversion

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2013 | 04:51 PM
AZtek
Cruiser

nice job, looks awesome!

Old 04-24-2013 | 01:05 AM
flyburch
Road Master

Originally Posted by m i k e
all i gatta say is TEAM RED OWNS

smokin job dude, i was thinking of doing the same with the blak wheels
Really mike I need to come back and tell you Blue is faster.

Old 04-24-2013 | 04:50 AM
HoggyMtnBreakdown
Elite HDF Member

Dude! I think that looks BETTER than a Breakout. You killed it! That couldn't have been cheap, tho...

Old 04-27-2013 | 06:16 PM
jtj75
|
Cruiser

Thanks Shane, It wasn't cheap but it was cheaper than trying to buy the CVO Breakout.
They are proud of them(30k) and my bike was paid for. LOL

Old 04-28-2013 | 04:40 AM
Warp Factor
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by HoggyMtnBreakdown
Dude! I think that looks BETTER than a Breakout. You killed it! That couldn't have been cheap, tho...
Yeah, not sure about calling it a Breakout conversion, because I think you've ended up with a nicer looking bike than either the Rocker or the Breakout.

Last edited by Warp Factor; 04-28-2013 at 04:49 AM.
Old 04-28-2013 | 09:37 AM
jtj75
|
Cruiser
Default Thanks everybody

Thanks for all the compliments guys!! I really appreciate it. I am very proud of my, for lack of a better word, creation. I chromed this one out but I am now building a black one with the black Breakout wheels and have purchased a new SE 110 to put in it and also the black Breakout front end(wide glide with black lower sliders). I hope it turns out as well as this one did. Maybe I should make up my on model name and sell them. lol

Old 04-28-2013 | 07:31 PM
AZtek
Cruiser

Originally Posted by jtj75
Thanks for all the compliments guys!! I really appreciate it. I am very proud of my, for lack of a better word, creation. I chromed this one out but I am now building a black one with the black Breakout wheels and have purchased a new SE 110 to put in it and also the black Breakout front end(wide glide with black lower sliders). I hope it turns out as well as this one did. Maybe I should make up my on model name and sell them. lol
Thanks for the info, I can't wait to see the next one!

Old 06-04-2013 | 04:56 PM
Magik
Cruiser

Hey JTJ,

The bike looks so sweet! I'm the guy who bought your wheels on eBay to do do my 250 conversion. If my bike only turns out half as nice as yours, I'll be very happy! Take care.

Old 06-08-2013 | 02:12 PM
Newark
Advanced

Originally Posted by jtj75
Conversion is almost complete, just have to mount front headlamp. Turned out better than I imagined. I could not have made it look like this without the help of this forum. I put CVO Breakout wide glide front end on my bike(everything above fork sliders), wheels tires, mirrors, and custom painted front Breakout fender. Then chromed out everything I could. Thanks again to all who post on this forum, it has been so much help.
The bike looks awesome! With that said could I ask a favor?
I am wanting to put the regular breakout gasser front wheel on my wide glide, but I want to see if it is even close to possible.

I am looking for 3 measurements.
1) Can you measure the width of the hub on the front wheel (I figure the CVO wheel and regular wheel have the same hub width)?
2) Could you also measure the distance between the forks sliders where the axle goes through (inside left slider to inside right slider)?
3) Could you measure the triple tree width (inside left leg to inside right leg)?

Old 06-08-2013 | 02:40 PM
CHANCHO ROCKER
1st Gear

Bike looks Great!. I just traded in my 2012 Vrod and for a Rocker to do basically the same thing.. was going to be called project Break-in!! looks like you beat me to it!! lol

Quick Reply: Rocker c/ Breakout conversion