Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

breakout exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2013, 01:27 PM
dyolfknip
Road Master
Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Alain
That's awesome man! If you ever want to get rid of them shoot me a message.
Big return spring on them once I return from Germany, but I will keep it in mind for sure....

Old 08-13-2013, 02:15 PM
jojoenglish85
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by dyolfknip
Big return spring on them once I return from Germany, but I will keep it in mind for sure....
where in germany are you? Im in Kaiserslautern

Old 08-13-2013, 02:29 PM
dyolfknip
Road Master
Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by jojoenglish85
where in germany are you? Im in Kaiserslautern
I am about 3 hours north in Geilenkirchen, near Cologne.

Old 08-13-2013, 04:07 PM
Harley_Charley
Road Master
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Breakout13
Hey Harlesmon.

I called Samson and they say any of the Legend series will fit, just need a 1/2 or 3/4 inch spacer to keep away from the oil line..if you buy through Samson direct they will provide it.

Also Bassani Road Rage 2 into 1 Long and Short will fit.

Good luck.

Duff
That's weird because this is the email I received yesterday from them:

"Jason,

Sorry to inform you as of right now we do not have any systems for the new HD Breakout but you never know what we may plan in the future. Thank You for choosing Samson Exhaust!!!

Please give us a call for personal assistance.

One of the things that sets us apart from other exhaust companies is our quality, service, and knowledge . We genuinely want to assist you with your exhaust selection to help assure they are the best match for your needs. Whether it is style, price, or performance that is most important to you, we re capable of offering you the most suitable exhaust for your situation.
If you have any other questions please call.

Technical Support and Information
1151 Industry Road
Sturgis, South Dakota 57785
1-888-5-SAMSON | 888-572-6766

Please visit our website at http://www.samsonusa.com"

Old 08-14-2013, 10:40 AM
Samson_tech
Former Sponsor
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Harley_Charley
That's weird because this is the email I received yesterday from them:

"Jason,

Sorry to inform you as of right now we do not have any systems for the new HD Breakout but you never know what we may plan in the future. Thank You for choosing Samson Exhaust!!!

Please give us a call for personal assistance.

One of the things that sets us apart from other exhaust companies is our quality, service, and knowledge . We genuinely want to assist you with your exhaust selection to help assure they are the best match for your needs. Whether it is style, price, or performance that is most important to you, we re capable of offering you the most suitable exhaust for your situation.
If you have any other questions please call.

Technical Support and Information
1151 Industry Road
Sturgis, South Dakota 57785
1-888-5-SAMSON | 888-572-6766

Please visit our website at http://www.samsonusa.com"
Sorry you were misinformed but the Legend Series will fit the breakout. Part# S3-912 and Part# S3-910 of the Legend Series both will work.

Also Extreme Bone Shakers Part# E3-101 and Extreme Zoomies Part# E3-102 will fit the breakout.

Old 08-18-2013, 10:42 AM
OC BreakoutRulez
Stage II
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Another pipe question

While were on the subject, I just bought my first new bike, a 2013Breakout. Unfortunately I live in California where it seems every law istwisted. I want a deeper, louder exhaustsystem like my old ’03 softtail had with it’s Hooker pipes. I want to replicate that sound, local shopssay I can order the pipes from AZ and ship to my home address. My question for the group is this. I sold my ’03 and don’t know what type ofHooker pipes I had on it and therefore do not know what type of pipes I am lookingfor my new bike. And since thereoutlawed in CA its hard to get any technical help from the shops. Here is a pic of my old bike, anyinput/direction on where to get new pipes would be MUCH appreciated!!!

Attached Thumbnails breakout exhaust-forum-1.jpg  
Old 08-18-2013, 12:14 PM
ChickinOnaChain
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 3,075 Likes on 2,558 Posts

You could always leave it stock. I'll bet that's not a common look.

Old 12-04-2013, 05:50 PM
Lindosan
Cruiser
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by harlesmon
When, I talked to the catalog sites like J&P, Dennis Kirk, and even the Vance & Hines website, they say only the V&H Big Radius are compatible. Has anyone put on a set of Big Shot Staggered, or Samson, or...or..???? What have you installed?
I just got this reply from V&H

Currently the only black pipes for the 2014 Breakout are the # 46065 SOFTAIL BREAKOUT 13-14 BIG RADIUS 2-2 BLACK this pipe comes with a standard baffle "silencer" however we do not make a quiet baffle for this model I am told that Big City Thunder ph. (704) 847-1222 make a quiet insert for this. I looks like you may not have problems with the front engine guards because the head pipe follows the stock lines but the curve on the rear section of the pipe may not work. I don't know about fitment with engine guards because pipes are designed and fitted on a stock bike with no accessories as pictured on our website.

Old 12-05-2013, 02:41 PM
OutBreak
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Lindosan
I just got this reply from V&H

Currently the only black pipes for the 2014 Breakout are the # 46065 SOFTAIL BREAKOUT 13-14 BIG RADIUS 2-2 BLACK this pipe comes with a standard baffle "silencer" however we do not make a quiet baffle for this model I am told that Big City Thunder ph. (704) 847-1222 make a quiet insert for this. I looks like you may not have problems with the front engine guards because the head pipe follows the stock lines but the curve on the rear section of the pipe may not work. I don't know about fitment with engine guards because pipes are designed and fitted on a stock bike with no accessories as pictured on our website.
That's odd. I have a 2014 Breakout and have the V&H Short Shots in ceramic black. Absolutely love them!

Old 12-05-2013, 08:37 PM
Lindosan
Cruiser
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by OutBreak
That's odd. I have a 2014 Breakout and have the V&H Short Shots in ceramic black. Absolutely love them!
Great, please show me a photo or two.....

Quick Reply: breakout exhaust