Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Too Loud

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2013, 09:37 PM
Freightran
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I put a set of Hardkore baffles on a previous bike. They definitely take the "crack" out a straight pipe. Not real drastic, but the claim of like 5-10 db is about right.

Old 03-02-2013, 12:29 AM
skiddd
Supporter
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have a neighbor across the street that I warm the bike up for an extra 5 minutes for, you decide if we get along or not.......... not even that loud as I have screaming eagle 2's

Old 03-02-2013, 12:55 AM
thelawnmowerman
Road Warrior
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by skiddd
I have a neighbor across the street that I warm the bike up for an extra 5 minutes for, you decide if we get along or not.......... not even that loud as I have screaming eagle 2's
Lol. Love it I've got one of those too, he love's it when I come home from a bike meet 10 o'clock at night too. And my cholos have no baffles. Sort of like a gift that keeps on giving...

Old 03-02-2013, 01:17 AM
skiddd
Supporter

Originally Posted by thelawnmowerman
Lol. Love it I've got one of those too, he love's it when I come home from a bike meet 10 o'clock at night too. And my cholos have no baffles. Sort of like a gift that keeps on giving...

F-EM What's really bad is the fact that I USED to snow blow their driveway and walks EVERYTIME it snowed, give them fish all the time(I fish a lot) let them use my generator when there was a power outage(I was out too but they have a small child, I went with nothing, was for the kid though) and they actually called the police on me for having my boat on the trailer in the street not hooked up to the truck(I got a $130.00 ticket) the boat that caught the fish they USED to eat all the time! I wish I could put a stack of Marshall amps near my exhaust when I start it....................

Old 03-02-2013, 01:18 AM
skiddd
Supporter

Oh yeah, I beat the ticket in court thanks to a little courtesy by the DA......................

Old 03-04-2013, 03:35 AM
lucospock
Tourer

yes! they adapt easily.

Old 03-04-2013, 04:53 AM
Ron750
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 16,547 Likes on 6,276 Posts

Originally Posted by skiddd
F-EM What's really bad is the fact that I USED to snow blow their driveway and walks EVERYTIME it snowed, give them fish all the time(I fish a lot) let them use my generator when there was a power outage(I was out too but they have a small child, I went with nothing, was for the kid though) and they actually called the police on me for having my boat on the trailer in the street not hooked up to the truck(I got a $130.00 ticket) the boat that caught the fish they USED to eat all the time! I wish I could put a stack of Marshall amps near my exhaust when I start it....................
Wow. What a dick. Probably was jealous of you.

Old 03-04-2013, 10:26 AM
andyandtherman
Stage III

Originally Posted by big papa AZ
And why the South Park cartoon was made...

Vroom vroom, look at me...
I just saw that the other day and laughed my a$$ off. So true for a lot of guys.

Old 03-05-2013, 09:03 PM
413of1900
Cruiser
Received 26 Likes on 20 Posts

Ahh, yes, Then Came Bronson riding the magical motorcycle that changed from a sporty to a sprint in mid-air

Old 03-07-2013, 10:03 PM
Stopit
Stellar HDF Member
Received 1,044 Likes on 551 Posts

I got a set of Pythons that are just a bit louder than I want , same pipes as V&H Big Shots. I ordered a set of quiet baffles and picked up some Hard core baffles on Craigslist for $25 , sounds like a few other posters are using this combo with good results. I'm now wondering how to map my PC 3 with this set up.

Here's the best price I found for quiet baffles , there listed for a Honda VTX but the V&H part number is for Big Shots also V21869

http://www.directlineparts.com/produ...tr=0&mdl=&mdy=

Quick Reply: Too Loud