Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I'm sick of reading about your Samson cholos!

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2013 | 01:41 PM
tbonetony06
Outstanding HDF Member

Some people are just haters ghostrider. They can't keep up or do what a few others might be doing so they just use the "hate" as a means to express themselves or an excuse as to why they don't have or can't have all thats out there to make a bike look smokin hot! Like I said, I have seen some nice sleds on here with all the mods and the Samsons, apes and so on but around here where I live? I have not seen one single bike set up like that. I can't wait to pull my bike out of the garage come spring and show it off! Yea, I said it, show it off. I, by no means, have the hottest bike out there but I like it and it holds it's own in a crowd of bikes. I think what I am doing this winter will put it over the top. Still not the nicest bike out there but it's Ok and I like it so........what else matters? It's all just clean fun and thats what it's all about, IMHO that is.

Last edited by tbonetony06; 02-16-2013 at 01:43 PM.
Old 02-16-2013 | 02:04 PM
yzergod
|
Road Warrior

Thanks for all the props!

To clarify a few things;
1) my ride is the orange D-lux in my sig
2) that red Slim in the pic is one they just uncrated and were setting up to put on the sales floor
3) the parts monkey just threw the brackets on to keep everything together, so I know they're backwards
4) I was completely satisfied with my V&H Longshots, but the deal was so sweet that I spent a couple hours searching all of your posts to help me decide if it was going to be worth the trouble (again, thanks a lot losers)
5) the dealership was putting a used D-lux back to stock to "appeal" to more customers, so I lucked out that they were 42"ers
6) he charged me 300 bones for the set-up, plus tax and a couple exhuast gaskets so a little over $330!!! Like I said, smoking' deal!!

Old 02-16-2013 | 02:08 PM
yzergod
|
Road Warrior

Oh yeah, next up is a Power Commander V from Fuel Moto. After that, not sure. I'd like the shotgun/21" front set-up but am looking for a sub $10k Bagger to buy so the warden and I can ride it out to Milwaukee for the 110th bash.

Old 02-16-2013 | 02:24 PM
Motown Strag
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by yzergod
Thanks for all the props!

To clarify a few things;
1) my ride is the orange D-lux in my sig
2) that red Slim in the pic is one they just uncrated and were setting up to put on the sales floor
3) the parts monkey just threw the brackets on to keep everything together, so I know they're backwards
4) I was completely satisfied with my V&H Longshots, but the deal was so sweet that I spent a couple hours searching all of your posts to help me decide if it was going to be worth the trouble (again, thanks a lot losers)
5) the dealership was putting a used D-lux back to stock to "appeal" to more customers, so I lucked out that they were 42"ers
6) he charged me 300 bones for the set-up, plus tax and a couple exhuast gaskets so a little over $330!!! Like I said, smoking' deal!!

Pipes are gonna look killa on that bike bro, good deal

Old 02-16-2013 | 02:40 PM
n2gzus
Road Captain

Dang! $300?!! I hate you. I know hate is such a strong word but it's true. Lol! J/k Seriously though, nice score indeed. I'm still waiting on the same deal

Old 02-16-2013 | 06:36 PM
teflon
Road Captain

dont have em dont want em and dont care what your doin with them!!! LMAO the only reason everyones talkin about it is because some hottie on a pink bike doesn't like hers!!!! Sorry had to do it.....teflon

Old 02-16-2013 | 07:24 PM
Bone Doc
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by teflon
dont have em dont want em and dont care what your doin with them!!! LMAO
Fair enough

... the only reason everyones talkin about it is because some hottie on a pink bike doesn't like hers!!!! Sorry had to do it.....teflon
You're just envious of the pink bike.

Last edited by Bone Doc; 02-16-2013 at 11:28 PM.
Old 02-16-2013 | 10:26 PM
teflon
Road Captain

you do know i was joking about the entire deal right Doc??? So god are you selling the longshots now? Teflon

Old 02-16-2013 | 11:12 PM
yzergod
|
Road Warrior

So god are you selling the longshots now? Teflon
I will, but only after I'm sure I like the cholos. The warden already doesn't like them. She doesn't get the whole SoCal look. She said that if I make my bike "look like a low-rider", she'll quit riding with me. I'm sure going to miss her!

Old 02-16-2013 | 11:31 PM
Bone Doc
Seasoned HDF Member

you do know i was joking about the entire deal right Doc??? ... Teflon
Of course, why?

Quick Reply: I'm sick of reading about your Samson cholos!