Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My new custom Night Train

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2013 | 11:01 AM
discodave
Tourer

Sweet bike man! Whoever had it before you put a lot into it, much to your benefit. Mine was bone stock when I got it and it was a lot of fun building it into what it is now. I have no doubt that you have some changes of your own in mind, not that the bike needs any really, but we all have our personal tastes. Congrats on a sweet bike!

Old 01-21-2013 | 11:03 AM
ANIMALHOUSE
|
Cruiser

Originally Posted by ChickinOnaChain
I really, REALLY like your bike. I wish my rear fender was like yours but a thing called "lack-o-money" is my problem.
They don't make anything for the blackline, which is why I bought my Night Train, and selling my Blackline. You can do a bobber style fender for a reasonable price. Check out Shadetree Fabrications. They'll do a bobber fender with all of the necessary parts (seat, battery cover, etc.) for a little over a grand! I ride two up, so I chose not to go that route.

Old 01-21-2013 | 11:04 AM
ANIMALHOUSE
|
Cruiser

Originally Posted by dansax
Very sweet ride. Good luck.
Thank bro! I'm loving the red on your bike. It really helps make everything pop!

Old 01-21-2013 | 11:06 AM
ANIMALHOUSE
|
Cruiser

Originally Posted by discodave
Sweet bike man! Whoever had it before you put a lot into it, much to your benefit. Mine was bone stock when I got it and it was a lot of fun building it into what it is now. I have no doubt that you have some changes of your own in mind, not that the bike needs any really, but we all have our personal tastes. Congrats on a sweet bike!
Thanks Dave. I got such a great deal on the bike, and there was no way I could turn my back on it! I love how everything is black on your bike!

Old 01-21-2013 | 11:16 AM
tbonetony06
Outstanding HDF Member

Nice sled Dude and it appears to have done to it some expensive mods that you won't have to do or pay for. It's how I bought my bike too. I paid a good penny for it but it had most of what I wanted and it saved me thousands and a bunch of down time. This bike you have now is a perfect example of a blacked out bike looking smoking hot. I'm a chrome ***** but I would love to have that sitting in my garage next to my Deluxe for sure.

Old 01-21-2013 | 11:40 AM
ANIMALHOUSE
|
Cruiser

Originally Posted by tbonetony06
Nice sled Dude and it appears to have done to it some expensive mods that you won't have to do or pay for. It's how I bought my bike too. I paid a good penny for it but it had most of what I wanted and it saved me thousands and a bunch of down time. This bike you have now is a perfect example of a blacked out bike looking smoking hot. I'm a chrome ***** but I would love to have that sitting in my garage next to my Deluxe for sure.
And I wouldn't mind having that Deluxe parked next to my NT in my garage!

Old 01-21-2013 | 12:51 PM
back again
Seasoned HDF Member

nice bike AH. Where did you find it?

Old 01-21-2013 | 12:58 PM
ANIMALHOUSE
|
Cruiser

Craigslist of all places!

Old 01-21-2013 | 01:02 PM
Milty
Road Master

That denim black is sweet. Very nicely put together.

Old 01-21-2013 | 01:16 PM
Midgard
Outstanding HDF Member

Congrats on the sweet train - like jreichart said - come say hi in the Night Train thread.

ps; I tried your card number and they said I need to call for authorization

Quick Reply: My new custom Night Train