Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ordered my shotgun shock today

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2012 | 07:39 PM
m i k e
Ultimate HDF Member

Originally Posted by dansax
Not another shotgun thread. These threads are getting gay. LOL
i concurr

Old 09-22-2012 | 08:08 PM
devilmoon
Advanced

I installed my shotgun with no issues in about 2 hours this morning. Woww, i went down some really beat up roads and the bike felt like it turned into a hovercraft. Thanks jd you make one hell of a product. I'll be sending plenty more riders your way soon.

Old 09-22-2012 | 08:30 PM
509Rider
|
Road Master

Originally Posted by devilmoon
I installed my shotgun with no issues in about 2 hours this morning. Woww, i went down some really beat up roads and the bike felt like it turned into a hovercraft. Thanks jd you make one hell of a product. I'll be sending plenty more riders your way soon.
Feels like a new bike huh

Old 09-22-2012 | 09:13 PM
devilmoon
Advanced

Originally Posted by 509Rider
Feels like a new bike huh
better than a new bike....

Old 09-22-2012 | 09:33 PM
J.D.1
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by devilmoon
Will be editing my sales pitch from rides like a cadilac to rides like a hovercraft

Old 09-23-2012 | 07:10 AM
tbonetony06
Outstanding HDF Member

Devilmoon, what I meant by that "Handling comment" was this. I have been teaching my Son how to ride in the streets this summer and I told him no 2 bikes are the same. You can take a curve today on my bike then take that same curve on his buddies bike tomorrow and they will not act the same in the curve. The same with the Shotgun, it will take a curve one way slammed and feel different pumped up all the way. It's no big deal really, just something to be aware of. As for those who say air ride is not all its cracked up to be? I say they got something other then the shotgun then and they are not happy with it or have never rode with the shotgun on a bike. I would not trade mine for nothing. I have TONS of mods and it took me a while to be able to say this but it is now my favorite mod. I love my motor and tranny but that shotgun takes riding to a whole new level.

Old 09-23-2012 | 09:43 AM
Ramboamt
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by tbonetony06
Devilmoon, what I meant by that "Handling comment" was this. I have been teaching my Son how to ride in the streets this summer and I told him no 2 bikes are the same. You can take a curve today on my bike then take that same curve on his buddies bike tomorrow and they will not act the same in the curve. The same with the Shotgun, it will take a curve one way slammed and feel different pumped up all the way. It's no big deal really, just something to be aware of. As for those who say air ride is not all its cracked up to be? I say they got something other then the shotgun then and they are not happy with it or have never rode with the shotgun on a bike. I would not trade mine for nothing. I have TONS of mods and it took me a while to be able to say this but it is now my favorite mod. I love my motor and tranny but that shotgun takes riding to a whole new level.
+1 Yep, I'm going to jump on the tbonetony06 "Shotgun shock" bandwagon and state the same thing on the "Shotgun Shock" mod, "The best mod done to our bike, PERIOD!!!"

Way to go JD.

Old 09-23-2012 | 01:14 PM
509Rider
|
Road Master

Yep it feels differant depending on the what height the bike is at. Which I'm use too since I have been building lowriders for many years. I been riding around slammed love it