Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone have a good tune for Rocker C PowerVision?

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2012 | 02:24 PM
HeHateMe
|
Road Captain
Thumbs up Anyone have a good tune for Rocker C PowerVision?

Anybody have a good tune for the Rocker C PowerVision? I have a Heavy Breather with Python 2:2 exhaust.

I have a powervision on my Lo and one on my RK. The "custom" tune I got from Fuel Moto was identical to each other! Wasnt custom at all, just the regular tune offered on the Dynojet website. I had someone come and tune those correctly.

Anyway, I bought another Rocker because I regret selling my other one. So I am starting from scratch and hoping someone has a good tune with similar mods that mine has. If you could email it to me that would be great! mdinh@franksmithonline.com thanks in advance.

Old 09-07-2012 | 02:27 PM
harleycharlie1992
Unofficial HDF Chaplain

"move it on over", by George Thourogood amd the destroyers?

sorry, I couldn't help myself!! no to your question

Old 09-07-2012 | 02:29 PM
HeHateMe
|
Road Captain

What does that mean?

Old 09-07-2012 | 02:52 PM
harleycharlie1992
Unofficial HDF Chaplain

you asked for a "tune" George thourogood and the destroyers have a "song" (tune) called "move it on over" guess if you have to explain them, they're no good, sorry, just bein g a smart ***! good luck with your answer to your question

Old 09-07-2012 | 02:57 PM
jeffreydsilver
Ultimate HDF Member

How about Get Your Motor Running from Steppenwolf?

Old 09-07-2012 | 03:23 PM
Warp Factor
Outstanding HDF Member

For my Rocker C, "Bad Motor Scooter" by Montrose is a pretty good tune.

The stock tune also works pretty well, in spite of Vance and Hines Big Radius exhaust and Screamin' Eagle air cleaner. A little decel pop, but it runs flawlessly and has never thrown any lean codes or anything like that.

Old 09-07-2012 | 04:43 PM
UT-rckr
Road Master

What about starting with the fuelmoto tune and then data log and auto tune it?

Old 09-08-2012 | 05:02 AM
HeHateMe
|
Road Captain

I don't have the auto tuner.

Last edited by HeHateMe; 09-10-2012 at 11:24 AM.
Old 09-10-2012 | 11:05 AM
fuelmoto
Platinum Sponsor

Originally Posted by HeHateMe
Anybody have a good tune for the Rocker C PowerVision? I have a Heavy Breather with Python 2:2 exhaust.

I have a powervision on my Lo and one on my RK. The "custom" tune I got from Fuel Moto was identical to each other! Wasnt custom at all, just the regular tune offered on the Dynojet website. I had someone come and tune those correctly.

Anyway, I bought another Rocker because I regret selling my other one. So I am starting from scratch and hoping someone has a good tune with similar mods that mine has. If you could email it to me that would be great! mdinh@franksmithonline.com thanks in advance.
I think we have something going on as none of our tunes are the same as the Dynojet maps, I would first make sure you are loading them correctly as each and every Fuel Moto tune is developed in house on our dyno, please make sure you have the software in "Pro" mode which which show the main tuning tables and you can clearly see the differences. While there is no way to have an exact map for every possible combination, we have base maps that will cover most popular setups and have several thousand bikes out there running these maps with great results. We also offer unlimited product support for our customers, if you need any help we are here to assist you every step of the way. If you do not understand the Log Tuning process you can email me your logs and we will do it for you. You are welcome to send an email to jamie@fuelmotousa.com with your bike and specific mods I will get you the latest map and you can start there, there are also all of the Dynojet maps as well. There will also be a significant firmware update soon that will allow you to populate and apply all of your tune corrections right on the PV display, no computer needed. I will post when its up on the update client. As always if anyone needs assistance just give a call or send an email, we are here to help.

Jamie Long / Fuel Moto USA
The USA's Leader V-Twin EFI & Performance www.fuelmotousa.com
Contact 920-423-3309
Email jamie@fuelmotousa.com

Old 09-10-2012 | 11:24 AM
HeHateMe
|
Road Captain

Thanks Jaime. This was in no way shape or form, to give FuelMoto a bad review. I am just looking for a good Powervision Tune for a new to me bike I bought. You guys have a spectacular track record and reputation here.

I bought both of my prior PowerVisions through the dealer, who went through FuelMoto because I specifically requested it for the custom tune. Desperado HD. I recently had a dynojet vendor re-tune both the RK and Loboy, and he showed me both maps were identical. I am pretty sure they came from FuelMoto, because they had your custom map names on them. It might not have been the Dynojet maps, but they were the same maps for two different bikes with different mods. If he saved them, I will email them to you later tonight. Thanks again.