Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Softtail SLIM - Let's see the Pics!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2013, 04:52 PM
baimo
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just finished most of my winter mods on the slim. Just need to get the white walls on.

Old 03-02-2013, 08:20 PM
somoteitbe
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey guys, I have a brand new Sundowner Deep Bucket seat for the Slim or Blackline for sale. No damage, brand new. $250 shipped. Email me if interested at joshuagdhs@gmail.com. Save yourself over $50! Super comfy on the long rides, or great for 2 up.

Old 03-03-2013, 05:02 PM
Harleyd202
Novice
Default Corbin Seat.

I ordered my corbin solo with passenger pillion 2 weeks ago and should be getting it in a week or 2.I went with the black leather with grey stitch.I like the looks of them to the other 2 up options for the Slim.How is the comfort compared to the stock seat? Was it easy to install?

Old 03-03-2013, 08:20 PM
somoteitbe
Novice

the comfort is not even comparable, it's like night and day. I love the look of the stock slim seat and that's what I always used by myself, but when the ol' lady would join me I would switch out for the Sundowner. Amazing comfort for both her and I. Super easy switch, takes maybe 30 seconds...

Old 03-03-2013, 09:02 PM
Harleyd202
Novice
Default Corbin seat

Sorry I was commenting on Baimo post with the pics of his Slim with the corbin seat

Old 03-03-2013, 09:16 PM
GlennB.
Road Captain
Received 15 Likes on 9 Posts

Hey somo- can you post some pics of the sundowner?

Old 03-03-2013, 10:39 PM
Ronin99
Cruiser
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

I'm finally done with my winter mods and lucky me Seattle was sunny today... cold, but clear.

Check out the video I made with help from my Deluxe buddy. Note: I've never really heard my exhaust under load in a video before but I think I may have over done hammering the throttle...

Old 03-04-2013, 07:46 AM
elizer
Road Captain
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Sounds good too me. I really like the look of the freight train nacelle. ALso picked up the Pist Apes from carlini reverse bend of yours. Glad i went with 14 looks about where i want them to be.

Old 03-04-2013, 08:01 AM
baimo
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Harleyd202
I ordered my corbin solo with passenger pillion 2 weeks ago and should be getting it in a week or 2.I went with the black leather with grey stitch.I like the looks of them to the other 2 up options for the Slim.How is the comfort compared to the stock seat? Was it easy to install?
The install is relatively simple without heat. They send you simple instructions to follow. I had a question and went to the corbin solo/pillion seat web page. There is a section there named "NOTES" Go there first and click on the two little images of someone holding the seat with their hands. First you will realize that after the screws are installed you need to install the pillion first. Other than tht very straightforward install. I called tech support on Saturday when I was putting it on just to make sure and after 5 minute wait they had tech people to assist you over the phone.
It seems very comfortable but I only have 10 miles on it. Corbin claims a 2000 mile break in may be required for it to soften up. I wont get much riding time for the next few weeks depending on the weather.
Good luck with yoiurs. They are beautifully made

Old 03-04-2013, 09:01 AM
jam436
Supporter
Received 72 Likes on 53 Posts

Originally Posted by Ronin99
I'm finally done with my winter mods and lucky me Seattle was sunny today... cold, but clear.
Nice place Seattle.
I had a chance to visit there when I got an invite to the Windows 95 Launch event at the Microsoft campus in Bellevue.
The whole town looked like it was carved out of a forest - and you got some seriously laid back people up there...
I liked it so much I thought about moving there.

< sorry...

Quick Reply: Softtail SLIM - Let's see the Pics!!!