Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Softtail SLIM - Let's see the Pics!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2015 | 06:20 PM
dirtdreamer50
Elite HDF Member

A friend of mine is getting a red 16 Slim soon. Showed me the pic. Beautiful, too. I really want one, but the Dyna Custom will do for me now. tp

Old 09-09-2015 | 06:57 PM
SLV
Elite HDF Member
Default Softtail SLIM - Let's see the Pics!!!

Originally Posted by dirtdreamer50
A friend of mine is getting a red 16 Slim soon. Showed me the pic. Beautiful, too. I really want one, but the Dyna Custom will do for me now. tp
Hey Double-D. Your bikes are already badass. This factory SE 110" isn't on par with your purpose-built stuff. It got *****, but not the quick revving power that your bike makes.

Old 09-09-2015 | 07:30 PM
dirtdreamer50
Elite HDF Member

Originally Posted by SLV
Hey Double-D. Your bikes are already badass. This factory SE 110" isn't on par with your purpose-built stuff. It got *****, but not the quick revving power that your bike makes.
Yep, the Z1000 is a monster, but, I've wanted a Slim since it came out. Had a Heritage a decade+ ago, and put all the retro stuff on it the Slim has, but not the same. Maybe someday, before I'm too old to ride.

Old 09-10-2015 | 07:36 PM
Yankee in Texas
Advanced
Default Back in Black

2015 Slim aka "Back in Black" Inspired by the bobbed street brawlers of the 50's with the performance of a Lozano Bro 117'. Took all year to finish but worth the wait. Better pictures and a full build list will follow. Your thoughts?

Attached Thumbnails Softtail SLIM - Let's see the Pics!!!-new-bike-002.jpg   Softtail SLIM - Let's see the Pics!!!-new-bike-007.jpg   Softtail SLIM - Let's see the Pics!!!-new-bike-005.jpg  
Old 09-10-2015 | 07:52 PM
SLV
Elite HDF Member
Default Softtail SLIM - Let's see the Pics!!!

Originally Posted by Yankee in Texas
2015 Slim aka "Back in Black" Inspired by the bobbed street brawlers of the 50's with the performance of a Lozano Bro 117'. Took all year to finish but worth the wait. Better pictures and a full build list will follow. Your thoughts?
Truly a badass bike. I love how you let the Slim stay a Slim, but enhanced it in the right places. One of my new favorite forum bikes.

That motor must be really nice.

Old 09-11-2015 | 06:30 AM
mo cajun
Road Captain

Great looking bike, the paint job just assume

Old 09-11-2015 | 07:48 AM
gregeinsc
Road Captain

The rootbeer kandy is really incredible. I thought the bike was black until I saw the third pic you posted. IMO, and it is just that, the tank badge doesn't fit the paint scheme. But the bike does look outstanding for sure!

Old 09-11-2015 | 10:20 AM
GlennB.
Road Captain

I think the paint job itself is awesome, but I'm not a fan of how "tribal" it looks. The only other thing that isn't for me is the chin spoiler. It's a beautiful bike and enjoy it!

Old 09-11-2015 | 06:37 PM
Goldtop Dude
Tourer

Originally Posted by wrussi
had a 07 softail deluxe and i sold it a few months ago. well i really missed the softail and couldnt wait to get another one. when i heard about the new S models i just had to have it! plus the olive green military theme is awesome!. i was able to score the first one here in Miami. after hours of paperwork its finally outside ready for me to ride it home. made it home. cant believe how much torque this thing has! first mods as with every bike i've owned is to remove the ugly reflectors. way better now. added the patent badge on the oil tank. and added the swingarm bag. more pics later!
Goods great !! Congrats

Old 09-14-2015 | 02:15 PM
mofomojo
Advanced

Originally Posted by Chmelion
Last update for now lol... just installed my new 110th anniversary CVO emblems. Plus this is a shot of it with the solo seat.

Where'd you find the brass toned silencer pegs Chmelion?

Quick Reply: Softtail SLIM - Let's see the Pics!!!