Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I did it heartland and shotgun shock set up on my Rocker :)

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2012 | 10:04 PM
Slyde77
|
Advanced

Thanks for all the Compliments guys, I would also like to thank Jim 08rock for letting me check out his bike in person and answering all my questions on this setup. Also would like to thank all the other forum members that answered all my PM's

Now next on the list ill prob do the reflectors lol, anyone know the best way to take them off? But after that im not sure what i want to do. Maybe bars, tank lift, i like those wide glide triple trees bitchin seat makes for the rocker. I guess ill have to figure it out.

Old 08-22-2012 | 10:48 PM
OkieNiteTrain
Tourer

Great looking bike!! It is begging for a tank lift next. Just IMHO.

Old 08-22-2012 | 11:51 PM
m i k e
Ultimate HDF Member

lewks great mang, waxed dental floss to remove reflectors , tank lift is a must w/ rocker jmo, obx huh? DAYUM ! i luv that place! did u ride down there or trailer? either way u were stylin! did u cruize down to the lighthouse? that would be a great ride, greatest place around, i would luv 2 retire there. nice job w/ heartland you gunna add flames or leave it clean?

Old 08-23-2012 | 12:06 AM
Midgard
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by Slyde77
Now next on the list ill prob do the reflectors lol, anyone know the best way to take them off?
Like Mike said - dental floss or fishing line -if need be use a hair dryer to heat things up and clean up with wd40 --- then post pics as proof you did it lol (jk)

Old 08-23-2012 | 05:25 AM
Hawaii-Five-Jo
Outstanding HDF Member

AAAAHHHHHHHH REFLECTORS!!!!!! LMFAO!

Looks good man!
DK Tanklift is a must! Then just let the mods flow one at a time.

Old 08-23-2012 | 05:28 AM
Hawaii-Five-Jo
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by Rocker_Dan
Nah... Then everyone would have one & they'd still be in production...

Old 08-23-2012 | 09:08 AM
StuxnetKiller
Cruiser

Originally Posted by Rocker_Dan
Nah... Then everyone would have one & they'd still be in production...

I like.

Old 08-23-2012 | 02:01 PM
Slyde77
|
Advanced

Originally Posted by m i k e
lewks great mang, waxed dental floss to remove reflectors , tank lift is a must w/ rocker jmo, obx huh? DAYUM ! i luv that place! did u ride down there or trailer? either way u were stylin! did u cruize down to the lighthouse? that would be a great ride, greatest place around, i would luv 2 retire there. nice job w/ heartland you gunna add flames or leave it clean?
Thanks Mike for the info on taking the reflectors off. Yes the OBX was great riding down there, I did trailer the bike so I could have my g/f Jeep so I could drive on the beach. i prob put on 500 miles just riding the bike in that week. Took it on the ferry over to Ocracoke and got caught in the rain on the ferry ride back and blasted with waves coming over the sides. I felt i was on the deadliest catch lol i had to wash the bike down real good when i got back to the house.

Old 08-23-2012 | 09:04 PM
m i k e
Ultimate HDF Member

Originally Posted by Slyde77
Thanks Mike for the info on taking the reflectors off. Yes the OBX was great riding down there, I did trailer the bike so I could have my g/f Jeep so I could drive on the beach. i prob put on 500 miles just riding the bike in that week. Took it on the ferry over to Ocracoke and got caught in the rain on the ferry ride back and blasted with waves coming over the sides. I felt i was on the deadliest catch lol i had to wash the bike down real good when i got back to the house.
yeah mang we went down years ago and 4x4 on the beach what a blast that place is, the next time we took our durango on the beach LOL
i would pay money to see waves smackin the scoot on the ferry !!LOL LOL LOL

that place is the chit . so what bout the paint??

Old 08-23-2012 | 09:10 PM
m i k e
Ultimate HDF Member

Originally Posted by Hawaii-Five-Jo

[/QUOTE]

yeah ill say LOL

Last edited by m i k e; 08-23-2012 at 09:23 PM.

Quick Reply: I did it heartland and shotgun shock set up on my Rocker :)