Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Let see them Fatboy customs SHOW ME

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2012, 12:34 PM
MYCRISIS
Elite HDF Member
Received 67 Likes on 45 Posts

Originally Posted by txphatboy
Hope you and your family are doing well ... here's my '01 Fatboy. Thinking hard about Carlini or RIS Design Crush Tube apes as next mod.
Txphat, The fam. wil never be the same. Fortunately we are all pretty close and that is helping us all get by. Thanks.

Your look is almost exactly what my son and I had discussed at length. Did you do the phat tire kit? Nor sure I am going that way but it looks great. I have been kinda leaning towards a classic bobber hot rod look but dam that looks tight.

More pics???

Old 08-09-2012, 12:49 PM
MYCRISIS
Elite HDF Member

Vince, Thanks Man.

Veto, My thanks and welcome to the board. joined 2011 with 1 post. Thanks for speaking up bro.

Shortmag, Thanks and your condolences are appreciated.

Old 08-09-2012, 12:52 PM
MYCRISIS
Elite HDF Member

Originally Posted by honkylips

Honkylips, I would like to hear some details on your build. Whatcha' got going on there in the rear? Looks pretty sick to me. Give me some facts, and thanks.

Old 08-09-2012, 04:39 PM
honkylips
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Heartland 180 kit. Fat spoke wheels. Air ride. Strip off all the non-essentials (horn, signals, speedo, etc.....).

Old 08-09-2012, 05:22 PM
MYCRISIS
Elite HDF Member

Originally Posted by 1995 softail
sorry for your loss..

im sure he will be looking over you as your project unfolds... with a huge smile...

God bless my friend...
Thanks Softail, I hope you are right man. I know in my heart that it was not his intent to hurt all of us that loved him, it was just to end his own hurt. Even that rips me up when I think about it too much. You are probably right that he is getting a big kick out of seeing all that has happened in his honor since he left.

He had a couple tats he just had to have when he turned 18. The one on the inside of his bicep on his left arm said(and it will all be good...). The artist that inked him has now inked 20+ of my boys friends and family, including me. My first and only tat. Its kind of a way we all chose to honor him and a way for all of us to bond with our common loss. Its also on his monument and will for sure be incorporated into the paint on this bike along with a couple other designs that were chosen to honor him.

Anyway that is one righteous Softy you have ther. My son and I always had a great appreciation for that low slung cleaned up hotrod look. Those bars are wicked sick and your bike looks like its going 100mph sitting still. Looks like a lot of fun to me.

May God Bless you too brother, and all who read this,

and it will all be good...

Old 08-09-2012, 05:33 PM
Midgard
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by honkylips

Honky - bike is lookin sick. Lovin that plain/clean/tough look. Are you planning on blacking out the lowers - I think it would really balance it out.

Old 08-09-2012, 05:43 PM
MYCRISIS
Elite HDF Member

Originally Posted by Josewales
Are Lo's allowed in this thread?:P

Always nice looking at new and old here. Again props to Warg, Yankee, etc... Inspirations to the FB always.
Josewales down lo in the house, looks good man. You better keep that wife, and the "mistress". Sounds like a solid setup.

Old 08-09-2012, 07:14 PM
harleyheaven
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by HoggyMtnBreakdown
HH has bout the most badass, wicked, dopin', sick effin' FB on this forum. I never tire of lusting after it with covetous eyes...

Thanks and props to your scoot as well! We all have an individual style. Sometimes the stylistic lines cross and other times they are miles away but that's what I love about Harleys, you rarely see two alike. I need to get some better quality photos and intend to do so. The graphics don't show up well when it's sunny. They look much better than these photos show.

Originally Posted by MYCRISIS
Thanks HH, Might be putting the 21/18 Holigans on my 12 FLHX. Very nice scoot you have there.
Thanks. PM has some sick wheels. I also like the PM Dominos, particularly the contrast cut on the right bike.

Originally Posted by HoggyMtnBreakdown
Dude, what are you TALKING about??? You have one of the sickest FBs on this forum! That bike is done right in just about every way and I totally dig, I mean LOVE that color!
I really like Warg's bike and have always admired it. It has a nice blend of paint and chrome. Just the right amount of everything. Very nice!

Old 08-09-2012, 07:21 PM
HDFatboy98
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I too am sad to hear of your loss. Even though the reason of the build is sad I hope the new build will bring you some joy. This is starting to be my fav.thread. definitely some sweet bikes. Warg's bike is my wallpaper. Nice jobs guys

Old 08-09-2012, 07:57 PM
honkylips
Road Captain

Originally Posted by Midgard
Honky - bike is lookin sick. Lovin that plain/clean/tough look. Are you planning on blacking out the lowers - I think it would really balance it out.
I thought about it, but I think I prefer the chrome. I didn't wanna go too black, or too chrome. Who knows, it may look better, but I'm gonna keep telling myself it looks better this way so it'll save me money/time lol

Quick Reply: Let see them Fatboy customs SHOW ME