Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Finally!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2012 | 09:31 PM
QC
Club Member
Riders Club Member

Sweet lookin ride, Tbone. Anyone of us would be proud to ride that scooter.

Old 07-29-2012 | 01:51 PM
tbonetony06
|
Outstanding HDF Member

In response to how it sounds? AWESOME!! I was never a fan of 2 into 1 pipes. I had every intention of pulling that pipe off and putting some 39" duals on it then I rode it with this pipe on it. I have been riding for nearly 40 years and I always ran straight drag pipes. It does not only sound great but it runs like a rapped ape when called upon to do so. I have many performance mods and its dyno'd with the SE race tuner and that pipe so I am not sure what I will decide to do over this coming winter. I am still looking at paint with a new set of tins so I don't have to use and ruin my stock tins, some gangster apes and still debating on changing or leaving the pipe. I have had many bikes over the years but could never really afford to do what I always wanted to do or had to sell them because of divorce or other personal reasons. This bike? I will sell the house before I ever have to dump this bike. It's just not going to happen. There are many things still more important to me than this bike but this time I am free to make other choices when **** hits the fan. This bike is going no where. I thank all for the kind words on my bike but there are many on here that are just as sweet if not sweeter then mine. I am just happy to have one I could park next to any other bike and have it hold it's own. Like many on here, I have waited along time for this bike, I have been blessed by God to be in the position to have it parked in my garage.

Last edited by tbonetony06; 07-29-2012 at 01:54 PM.
Old 07-29-2012 | 03:54 PM
tmac00333
Grand HDF Member

Beauty! More pics!

Old 07-29-2012 | 04:31 PM
Misbehaven
Elite HDF Member

Fantastic looking ride Tony. But! if your going to brag you need to put up some nice big photos along with it. Job well done. Any one would be proud to own that.

Old 07-29-2012 | 04:56 PM
09heritagerider
Road Captain

Beautiful bike...you should be proud! Once I pay mine off in December, I'm saving for the Shotgun. I haven't heard one bad word about it and it would save me from a touring bike.

Old 07-29-2012 | 05:05 PM
tlb
Elite HDF Member

Really nice looking ride, but please post bigger pictures.

Old 07-29-2012 | 05:06 PM
tbonetony06
|
Outstanding HDF Member

Pics are in the works. I am waiting for a buddy to give me his camera. These walgreens ready to go camera's aren't working no more. I also have to clean it 1st again as some of the pics are going to a bike magazine too. As for getting the shotguns to the other member, you will NOT be sorry. It takes a few miles of riding to get it dialed in how you like it to ride and after that it's all fun. Pull it in and drop it and sit back and watch and listen. It's a top mod for any bike for sure. The one thing better about these shocks is that you can dial in the ride rebound as well as the height. It's performance even out weighs its cosmetic appeal and that is what really counts.

Old 07-30-2012 | 04:17 AM
J.D.1
Former Sponsor
Default great looking bike and sounds like its a good ride

Originally Posted by tbonetony06
Pics are in the works. I am waiting for a buddy to give me his camera. These walgreens ready to go camera's aren't working no more. I also have to clean it 1st again as some of the pics are going to a bike magazine too. As for getting the shotguns to the other member, you will NOT be sorry. It takes a few miles of riding to get it dialed in how you like it to ride and after that it's all fun. Pull it in and drop it and sit back and watch and listen. It's a top mod for any bike for sure. The one thing better about these shocks is that you can dial in the ride rebound as well as the height. It's performance even out weighs its cosmetic appeal and that is what really counts.
Its an honor to be a part of your bike build

Old 07-30-2012 | 06:53 AM
tbonetony06
|
Outstanding HDF Member

And it's a pleasure to use your products as well J.D. It really makes my bike ride like a whole new bike. 1 of my favorite mods on my bike and there are allot of those so you are in great standing.

Old 07-30-2012 | 07:07 AM
dave713
Cruiser

i have a '05 deluxe,what are the shotgun shocks and how are they?

Quick Reply: Finally!!