Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

She's Gone

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2012, 06:35 PM
ItsTomFromNorthJersey
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Im always in hoboken and i get nervous when i hang out at night with the bike. sorry man.. you dont hang out with the hoboken MC's do yah?

Old 07-16-2012, 06:36 PM
Lo 1
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JY Kelly
Yeah, I'd love to react viscerally but as an LEO, I have to stay frosty and not let my emotions get the better of me.
Trying to stay positive.
I'm a LEO also. I'd still hunt them down and beat their ***** off!

Old 07-16-2012, 06:40 PM
Faceless
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry to see you lost your sled..
Total bs as mentioned before should be able to shoot the bottom dwellers if you catch them in the act.
Only way to look at it is the silver lining of being able to enjoy moding out a new sled & not wasting money on stuff you thought you'd like......

Old 07-16-2012, 06:44 PM
Simonizer
Road Captain

That sucks, great looking bike, good luck with your insurance.

Old 07-16-2012, 07:01 PM
NoRegerts
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 8,944 Likes on 4,699 Posts

Originally Posted by Faceless
Sorry to see you lost your sled..
Total bs as mentioned before should be able to shoot the bottom dwellers if you catch them in the act.
Only way to look at it is the silver lining of being able to enjoy moding out a new sled & not wasting money on stuff you thought you'd like......
In Texas, you can.

Old 07-16-2012, 07:18 PM
Alain
Elite HDF Member
Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

I'm still in shock about this man. I was just talking to my girlfriend about it, she can't believe it either. Like you said, it's probably in Newark in pieces by now.

I am enrraged by this man. I wish there was something I could say to you that would make the anger and the frustration go away, but I know there isn't.

Always keep this one in your thoughts and in your heart, that's all you can really do. Put the roberry behind you and concentrate on dealing with the insurance.

I know and so do you that you will ride again soon, focus on that.

Like I said I'll keep my eyes open on the pike and especially in the Newark, jersey city area. I'll spread the word to the guys in my station (a few of them are part of Hired Guns MC).

Text me a pic of the bike and I'll send it out to the boys.

Now You'll get that much more satisfaction out locking up a **** bird the next time you catch one. I know I will.

Stay strong and positive.

Last edited by Alain; 07-16-2012 at 07:20 PM.
Old 07-16-2012, 07:43 PM
CSS_FXD
Road Warrior
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Yikes! OMG dude!! Really sorry to read about your loss brother. I am a former LEO now working in a new field. Hope your connections you have made in your line of work can help track the loser who toke your bike. Stay strong and look at the bright side of things start dreamin of your new bike.

Old 07-16-2012, 08:29 PM
Green Hornet
Road Master

Very sorry to hear about the bike JY! I would be crushed as well man! Hopefully the insurance does you right!

Old 07-16-2012, 08:37 PM
HoggyMtnBreakdown
Elite HDF Member
Received 121 Likes on 87 Posts

Dude! That SUCKS! You had one of the sickest trains on here, too! Didn't even have a chance to install the Shotgun Shock, did you? Hope everything works out for you and you can get a new bike via insurance or can get yours back in the same condition. Thievin' bastards should have their hands severed. Shoot, back in the old west, horse thieves swung from the end of a rope...

Old 07-16-2012, 08:52 PM
Deucedog
Stellar HDF Member
Received 261 Likes on 136 Posts

Well, that certainly sucks stale beans to hear. Really sorry to hear it!

I'm not too far from your neck of the woods and it just renews my resolve to not take anything for granted. I'm guessing that you have a network of brother LEO's who are keeping their eyes and ears open for you. Your bike is a really sharp looking scoot and easily recognized so I'm afraid it's probably already on it's way out of state, either in pieces or in the back of a box truck/trailer.

But, every cloud has a silver lining (so 'they' say) so you better get out the catalogs and turn to the Street Glide secion and start planning your next project.

Quick Reply: She's Gone