Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Woot First Road Trip Of The Year!

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2012, 05:55 AM
Josewales
Road Warrior
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Woot First Road Trip Of The Year!

Saturday morning I hit the road for 10 days. Going back to my hometown area to visit childhood friends and family. From Calgary, Alberta to Regina, Saskatchewan. Only a 8 hour ride...but plenty of riding when I get there. Qu'Apelle valley offers some nice scenes. I haven't been home for about 5 years...so should be a blast catching up. And it's just ME going alone! Free Bird!

Next year, I want to take my 'clean record' deep south of the border and visit our neighbors. Maybe I will plan a Rally or bump into a few community members. But this year I had use this opportunity to catch up with the old.

Anyways thought I share this with yas.

Old 06-29-2012, 07:40 AM
NC D'LUXE
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Sounds like a great time, enjoy! Have a safe trip and ride safe. Take lots of pics.

Old 06-29-2012, 07:40 AM
phanowel
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ride safe, and have fun!

Old 06-29-2012, 08:21 AM
STLFLSTF_Mike
Road Master
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Josewales
Saturday morning I hit the road for 10 days. Going back to my hometown area to visit childhood friends and family. From Calgary, Alberta to Regina, Saskatchewan. Only a 8 hour ride...but plenty of riding when I get there. Qu'Apelle valley offers some nice scenes. I haven't been home for about 5 years...so should be a blast catching up. And it's just ME going alone! Free Bird!

Next year, I want to take my 'clean record' deep south of the border and visit our neighbors. Maybe I will plan a Rally or bump into a few community members. But this year I had use this opportunity to catch up with the old.

Anyways thought I share this with yas.
Had a friend you taught ESL in Regina.........not a place you hear very often. Have a safe trip..........Enjoy!

Old 06-29-2012, 08:30 AM
NDBadlands4-2
Extreme HDF Member
Received 67 Likes on 57 Posts

Have a great trip. Sounds like fun.

Old 06-29-2012, 09:12 AM
Silver Fox
Club Member
Received 46 Likes on 26 Posts

Sounds like fun,,,enjoy. We will be heading down to that area from Hinton for a little stomp around Alberta.

Old 06-29-2012, 02:36 PM
t stone
Road Master
Received 27 Likes on 10 Posts

JW, Have a killer ride brother. When you come down this way look me up. I live in Bend Oregon. We have some sick riding in the Pacific Northwest. Were heading over to the Oregon coast this weekend for an oyster run. BBQd oysters and cold beer. Good suff. But of coarse beer goes good with everything.

Stone

Old 06-29-2012, 06:50 PM
Josewales
Road Warrior
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by t stone
JW, Have a killer ride brother. When you come down this way look me up. I live in Bend Oregon. We have some sick riding in the Pacific Northwest. Were heading over to the Oregon coast this weekend for an oyster run. BBQd oysters and cold beer. Good suff. But of coarse beer goes good with everything.

Stone
Hey bud...funny u say that. OL talking about renting a motor home next year w/ the dogs and following me on the bike. She wants to hit the west coast and drive down to Cali.

If that is the case...I will be sure to hit ya up and serve u some real beer... Canadian made:d

Last edited by Josewales; 06-29-2012 at 06:52 PM.
Old 07-01-2012, 11:17 PM
t stone
Road Master
Received 27 Likes on 10 Posts

Bring it brotha. I love beer.

Stone