Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Reckless fairing on my Fatboy Lo

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2012, 06:37 PM
serjayson
Road Captain
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks Suprdave04 they are BR customs sweeping beaters bent 1.5" thick 12" high. Great quality! Check out his site you won't regret it.

Old 11-21-2012, 08:19 PM
dzuckerberg
Stage II
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Where did you get that rear fender

Old 11-21-2012, 08:20 PM
dansax
Elite HDF Member
Received 51 Likes on 41 Posts

Why didn't you just get a StreetGlide?

Old 11-21-2012, 10:02 PM
serjayson
Road Captain

Originally Posted by dzuckerberg
Where did you get that rear fender
Baddad

Old 11-21-2012, 10:06 PM
serjayson
Road Captain

Originally Posted by dansax
Why didn't you just get a StreetGlide?
Because I wanted a Lo Glide
Heres some updated pics. I also made some new brackets so I could push my bars further out.Name:  IMAG1151.jpg
Views: 9969
Size:  154.3 KBName:  IMAG1154.jpg
Views: 2162
Size:  172.4 KBName:  IMAG1161.jpg
Views: 3079
Size:  140.1 KB

Last edited by serjayson; 11-21-2012 at 10:19 PM.
Old 01-04-2013, 05:31 AM
FatboyMo
6th Gear
Default Fairing Street glide for fatboy lo 2012

Hay Haay guys whats up, could someone help me out i just got a Fatboy lo 2012 and can't wait to get working on the hop ups and upgrades, any suggestions on a theme the color is midnight blue metalic.

I was leaning towards the fairing look, a street glide fairing would be cool, but i cant find a website that sells street glide fairings that fit a fatboy lo 2012, please help, oh yeah and any websites on cool saddle bags would be great too...

thanks guuys...

ill post some pics later...

Old 08-11-2013, 02:28 PM
moetazthabet
Stage III

Hi. This is EXACTLY what i want to do to my fatboy lo 2010. Can you be a pal and sens ne the exact parts needed to get the fairing and hard saddlebags fitted in order to avoid missing needed parts or falling in the trap of low quality profucts. Thanks in advance, much appreciated. One question: are the bags and fairing easy detach ?

Originally Posted by serjayson
Because I wanted a Lo Glide
Heres some updated pics. I also made some new brackets so I could push my bars further out.

Old 08-11-2013, 08:17 PM
bikefxds
Tourer
Received 32 Likes on 13 Posts

We're currently on a 6 thousand mile tour up from Florida to Minnesota to the Black Hills, back to Minnesota and then back to Florida the first week in September. On our way up from Florida we stopped in Maryville TN and saw Alex, owner of Reckless Fairings. You won't find a nicer guy. He moved his outfit to a 20 thousand sq ft building where he said he's gonna start manufacturing pull behind trailers and hard saddlebags. He's also gonna put in a showroom and start selling pre-owned HD's and will also construct a nice eat shop for travelers on the road. We ride 2010 softail Deluxes. We've had his fairings on for 10 thousand miles now and they are perfectly functioning units. We got the spartan ones with no radios. Couldn't be happier. By the way, your FB looks way cool brother...love the black denim look.

Old 08-12-2013, 03:41 PM
serjayson
Road Captain

Originally Posted by moetazthabet
Hi. This is EXACTLY what i want to do to my fatboy lo 2010. Can you be a pal and sens ne the exact parts needed to get the fairing and hard saddlebags fitted in order to avoid missing needed parts or falling in the trap of low quality profucts. Thanks in advance, much appreciated. One question: are the bags and fairing easy detach ?
For the fairing go to Recklessmotorcycle.com and look at the different options they have. I went with the Sony iPod radio, Polk speakers, an amp and had them paint it. To put bags your gonna need to change your rear fender because ours is to short, check our Baddad.com there they have a few options on the rear fender. Make sure you go to the softail section and choose the 200mm fenders. There you can also get their saddlebags. Again you have options on hardbags. You can also get the hardware, lids and hardbag mounts there but its expensive. Check cyclevisions.com for bagger tail mount 200 series tire black p/n cc7210. It's $299.99 there, badad has them for $415.,For the hardware and lids check ebay. And don't forget you have to get it painted. Add it all up before you decide and see if its worth it. As some have said you might just want to get a street glide. Good luck!

Old 05-15-2014, 04:55 PM
DeathRider
Stage II

Wow amazing job, can you please tell me whats the name of the handlebar?

Quick Reply: Reckless fairing on my Fatboy Lo