Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

How many lone wolves?

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2012 | 10:24 AM
CB1
Tourer

Where in West OK?

I thought this was gonna be about the lone wolf patch. Between that and don't play well with others are about the two most rediculous things you can put on a jacket, shirt or wahtever. But i'll never pass up the chance to post up my favorite tough guy biker pic. Makes me laugh every time.

Anyways, I got some close buds I ride with, all pretty like minded so it's a good time. I'll also roll solo with the OL on back. Don't much like riding in any group that is outside of my buddies unless it's for a good cause, like the veterans day run or something. Makes me a little uneasy around othes that I don't know their riding skill level. Seen to many doing dumb chit or don't have enough experience to be riding around a large group.

I'm a little curious, how does not riding alone defeat the purpose of riding? Never seems to defeat the pupose for me at all.

Attached Thumbnails How many lone wolves?-silent-20skulls.jpg  
Old 05-30-2012 | 10:27 AM
Slickster63
Tourer

yep ... I ride alone. I thought about going along with a group on Meetup, but they always plan some lunch or stop at some location they think is special ... I can imagine it going on too long, blah blah blah

I did have 10 miles of wide open highway this morning on the way to work ... 65 mph, sunshine, nice and cool. perfect way to start the day ... It was hard to take that exit and pull up to the office. I could have put on some miles this morning

Old 05-30-2012 | 10:37 AM
Pagan48
Road Warrior

Alone for me. Like the freedom of coming and going, stopping, eating etc. when I choose to do so. If I do ride with others, I prefer a small group (under 10).

Old 05-30-2012 | 11:26 AM
dizzy1450
Tourer

I ride alone and prefer it that way.

Old 05-30-2012 | 11:29 AM
Village Idiot™
Stellar HDF Member

I don't have to worry about anyone keeping up with me if I ride alone.

Old 05-30-2012 | 11:39 AM
Alain
Elite HDF Member

I have a handful of guys I ride with. We are all on the same page, we rip it from time to time but most of the time we just cruise. We are all easy going and no one complaints.

Old 05-30-2012 | 03:19 PM
ejvette
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by CB1
Where in West OK?

I thought this was gonna be about the lone wolf patch. Between that and don't play well with others are about the two most rediculous things you can put on a jacket, shirt or wahtever. But i'll never pass up the chance to post up my favorite tough guy biker pic. Makes me laugh every time.

Anyways, I got some close buds I ride with, all pretty like minded so it's a good time. I'll also roll solo with the OL on back. Don't much like riding in any group that is outside of my buddies unless it's for a good cause, like the veterans day run or something. Makes me a little uneasy around othes that I don't know their riding skill level. Seen to many doing dumb chit or don't have enough experience to be riding around a large group.

I'm a little curious, how does not riding alone defeat the purpose of riding? Never seems to defeat the pupose for me at all.
ok now that poster made me laugh !

Old 05-30-2012 | 07:25 PM
tourman12
Tourer

I ride alone....Yeah....with nobody else....You know when I ride alone....I prefer to be by myself!!!

Old 05-30-2012 | 07:26 PM
fmnspooch
Road Master

Originally Posted by Alain
I have a handful of guys I ride with. We are all on the same page, we rip it from time to time but most of the time we just cruise. We are all easy going and no one complaints.
Sick looking sled man!

Old 05-30-2012 | 07:30 PM
Zakk13
Stellar HDF Member

I enjoy riding alone more or with my wife on the back once in awhile! Sometimes riding with other people could be a pain in the a$$! So yeah i would def consider myself a lone wolf!

Quick Reply: How many lone wolves?