Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

How many lone wolves?

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2012 | 11:42 PM
Kowan
Ultimate HDF Member

I alone or with a couple of friends.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpzqQst-Sg8&ob=av3e

Old 05-30-2012 | 12:09 AM
tinmarine
Road Master

With my work schedule and others it's rare that I have time to call the few buddies I have that own bikes to get together. Most of the time I like to ride to clear my head and forget about work anyhow. That's all everyone wants to talk about. I told a few of my friends they weren't allowed to talk about work when I take them out on the boat fishing. Great. Now I'm thinking about work again.

Old 05-30-2012 | 12:12 AM
dickey
Seasoned HDF Member

I ride alone. I prefer it that way. No one to keep up with or lag behind. A couple of my riding buddies lost their bikes to reposession,another ones new GF takes up all his time, and my last GF rode, but we are no longer together. My current GF lost her bike virginity to me last week, and she is rather large of breast, (they always are with me) and I love the feeling of her swollen mammaries in my back as we motorvate, so I guess I got a new riding buddy.

Old 05-30-2012 | 12:17 AM
tinmarine
Road Master

Originally Posted by dickey
I ride alone. I prefer it that way. No one to keep up with or lag behind. A couple of my riding buddies lost their bikes to reposession,another ones new GF takes up all his time, and my last GF rode, but we are no longer together. My current GF lost her bike virginity to me last week, and she is rather large of breast, (they always are with me) and I love the feeling of her swollen mammaries in my back as we motorvate, so I guess I got a new riding buddy.
You know we aren't going to believe you without pictures.

Old 05-30-2012 | 01:29 AM
Imold
Seasoned HDF Member
Veteran: Army

Hadn't thought of it before, but it's been decades since I've ridden with someone on another bike. Except for rides with my daughter, very seldom even ride two up. I don't even know anyone else locally that has a bike. My daughter threatens to get her own bike; I'd probably ride with her, but otherwise would most likely just stay solo.

Old 05-30-2012 | 05:04 AM
warrick
Banned

I prefer not to ride with others, just don't like people all that much. I work from home, ride alone and keep to myself. I wish more people would do the same...

Old 05-30-2012 | 06:33 AM
ejvette
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by Motown Strag
Yeah RUBs...the MoCo would be busted without em...lol

You know how it is...dont matter how much you ride or how long you been riding, if you got a good job and live in a decent joint then you must be a wannabe RUB eh?

Damn did we forget to hate on the Metric guys yet? lol
Amen brother. I had not been on bike in 30+ yrs about 4 yrs ago all my buds started riding again and I got the bug... I've had 3 bikes in 3 yrs lol so I guess I am a wannabe RUB.

All I can say is I love it...I ride every chance I get weather with my buds or alone. Isn't that what its all about ? Newbie or veteran rider we all love it

Old 05-30-2012 | 08:08 AM
fmnspooch
Road Master

Originally Posted by ejvette
All I can say is I love it...I ride every chance I get weather with my buds or alone. Isn't that what its all about ? Newbie or veteran rider we all love it

Old 05-30-2012 | 09:47 AM
hdgzr
Seasoned HDF Member

Yep, solo as well. Go where I want, stop when I need to. Allows me to clear my head and have some quality "me time"...

Old 05-30-2012 | 10:12 AM
Wide_Open
Ultimate HDF Member

I ride alone.

Quick Reply: How many lone wolves?