Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

21" wheel n WW tire package

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2012, 07:26 AM
S.D.M.F
Road Warrior
Received 355 Likes on 229 Posts

Wally World ??

Old 04-20-2012, 08:20 AM
ghostrider69
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by NC D'LUXE
LMFAO dude have you ever owned DNA wheels? If not, shut the F up because you sound like a fool. I mean how can you form a "personal" opinion on something that you have never owned? I hope you enjoy the wheels you purchased, but stop hating because your upset that you pissed away big coin and could have had just as good a quality wheel for a third of the cost.

FYI - DNA is made in the USA. Give Curtis a call at DNA. As I've said before and as others have posted, the high dollar wheels have their issues too.
I could not have said it better my self. Some people unfortunately have the mentality that something has to cost more to be of better quality.

Old 04-20-2012, 08:31 AM
wagon50
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have a set of dna wheels and sent them back twice for the same problem im not trying to start a war just telling you my situation

Old 04-20-2012, 08:32 AM
NC D'LUXE
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by S.D.M.F
Wally World ??
It's gotta be. But then a again he probably doesn't shop at Wally world because he's to good for them rolled back prices and believes something has to cost more to be good.

Old 04-20-2012, 08:48 AM
NC D'LUXE
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by wagon50
I have a set of dna wheels and sent them back twice for the same problem im not trying to start a war just telling you my situation
Sorry to hear you had bad luck with them. How long ago was it when you had issues? I know they had a bad production run with some big issues maybe a couple years or so ago but I don't remember seeing any of your post about it. Not to say you didn't post, but I'm just curious if this was back during that time or if this was something recent.

Old 04-20-2012, 08:56 AM
wagon50
Tourer

Ordered them Oct 18th 2010

Old 04-20-2012, 09:04 AM
ghostrider69
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

That was about the time a lot of complaints were flying around. Fortunately, things have turned around and it seems as though they have been doing a great job. Who did you purchase them thru, if you don't mind me asking. Please keep us posted on the RW wheels when you get them.

Old 04-20-2012, 09:11 AM
Madsin2005
Cruiser

I've had both, I had ride wrights that we're nothing special so I sold them an it paid for the new paint on my bike now I'm rockin DNA's same effect and none of my friends ever noticed the switch. I actually liked the powder coating DNA put on my spokes better then the rrw pc

Old 04-20-2012, 09:30 AM
wagon50
Tourer

I bought them from Outlaw cycles NC I feel like you called me a dirty ***** and then found out I was a virgin lol and yes i misspelled RW not WW sorry

Old 04-20-2012, 09:53 AM
NC D'LUXE
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by wagon50
I bought them from Outlaw cycles NC I feel like you called me a dirty ***** and then found out I was a virgin lol and yes i misspelled RW not WW sorry
LOL my apologizes, but at least I didn't call you a dirty ****! Just giving you a hard time on the WW. But yeah, your experience back in 2010 is that timeframe DNA did have a lot of issues that I learned of when researching to buy mine. I admit I was hesitant at first and had quotes for RWs and was going to go with them but then when I actually talked with people who had DNAs more recently I changed my mind and went with the DNAs. In fact I found you get about as good a price dealing directly with RW than going through a dealer.

If someone done a side by side comparison though I don't know that many, if any, could tell the difference between the two wheels.

Probably isn't the place and sdmf sorry for derailing your thread, but I began the journey of weaning off more than a years use of prescription pain narcotics this week, so if I'm an *** I apologize. I should probably jump on the sled and head to the mountains for a couple weeks to get through this and stay the hell off here.

Quick Reply: 21" wheel n WW tire package