Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

21" wheel n WW tire package

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2012, 06:19 PM
S.D.M.F
Road Warrior
Received 355 Likes on 229 Posts

Does Choppershop1 have a webiste? I can only find a ebay store.
Thanks for all the replies and advice.

* I will be getting the best wheel and tire at the best price.

Old 04-19-2012, 06:26 PM
thelawnmowerman
Road Warrior
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by S.D.M.F
Does Choppershop1 have a webiste? I can only find a ebay store.
Thanks for all the replies and advice.

* I will be getting the best wheel and tire at the best price.
PM sent

Old 04-19-2012, 06:35 PM
S.D.M.F
Road Warrior
Received 355 Likes on 229 Posts

Originally Posted by thelawnmowerman
PM sent
Thanks. Just emailed Mark.

Old 04-19-2012, 06:54 PM
Forge
Road Captain
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Tires and wheels

I just wish those of you who have the WWW and 21's would hurry up and get tired of them so I could get a good deal or I would start seeing them at some swap meets.....bout the only way I can afford them...of course while you are at it throw in your shotgun shock.

Old 04-19-2012, 07:02 PM
2010Deluxeguy
Road Master
Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

hasnt studiopeg been fighting with Ridewright for months on her wheels still with no resolution?

Old 04-19-2012, 10:03 PM
ghostrider69
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by 2010Deluxeguy
hasnt studiopeg been fighting with Ridewright for months on her wheels still with no resolution?
Something to that nature.

Old 04-20-2012, 05:02 AM
wagon50
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I feal that the extra you pay for the wheels your paying for quility work and customer service DNA sucks and i wouldnt ever recommend them to anyone ive only herd a few problems with WW wheels and ive only herd a few people that were happy with DNA sucks just my personal opinion. I also was told DNA wheels were being built in China. I know there are a few guys on here that have had good luck like Story808 but when you buy 1100$ wheels and they come bent and scratched and they won't return your call it kind of pisses you off but owell my new WW are being delivered Monday good luck

Old 04-20-2012, 06:26 AM
ghostrider69
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by wagon50
I feal that the extra you pay for the wheels your paying for quility work and customer service DNA sucks and i wouldnt ever recommend them to anyone ive only herd a few problems with WW wheels and ive only herd a few people that were happy with DNA sucks just my personal opinion. I also was told DNA wheels were being built in China. I know there are a few guys on here that have had good luck like Story808 but when you buy 1100$ wheels and they come bent and scratched and they won't return your call it kind of pisses you off but owell my new WW are being delivered Monday good luck
Are you serious? Customer service? You do realize that the majority of the parts on a HD are manufactured in Asia don't you. Sorry but, you don't have a clue.

Last edited by ghostrider69; 04-20-2012 at 06:30 AM.
Old 04-20-2012, 07:13 AM
NC D'LUXE
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by wagon50
LMFAO dude have you ever owned DNA wheels? If not, shut the F up because you sound like a fool. I mean how can you form a "personal" opinion on something that you have never owned? I hope you enjoy the wheels you purchased, but stop hating because your upset that you pissed away big coin and could have had just as good a quality wheel for a third of the cost.

FYI - DNA is made in the USA. Give Curtis a call at DNA. As I've said before and as others have posted, the high dollar wheels have their issues too.

Old 04-20-2012, 07:14 AM
NC D'LUXE
Road Warrior

By the way, what brand is WW? I don't think I've heard of them.

Quick Reply: 21" wheel n WW tire package