Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Danny Gray seats from Sterling seats

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2012, 02:58 PM
reds2harleys
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Danny Gray seats from Sterling seats

Hey guys. People love to blast companies when they get treated badly but rarely give credit when its due. I purchased a Danny Gray seat from Sterling Seats for my Rocker about a year ago. BTW - One of the best mods I made, HIGHLY recommend it to any Rocker owner.
Anyway, I am having some custom work done to a used fender I bought on E-bay. Holes filled, fender trimmed back etc. Anyway, I didn't want to try and peel off the protective clear shielding that comes in the Gray seat kit and was having trouble finding any new for when I install the modded fender. I emailed Sterling Seats and explained what I was doing and asked if I could purchase the shield. They got back to me immediatly and said they would send it to me no charge and thanks for my purchase. Thats the way things used to be and should be now but rarely are. Thanks Sterling Seats and Danny Gray

Old 04-01-2012, 03:08 PM
Kowan
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

He's the one I got mine through.
I got lucky and was the only bidder on mine. $300+$25 for shipping.
He included two sheets of the 3M film pre-cut to fit.

He lists the same seat I got for $450 now.

Old 04-01-2012, 03:57 PM
BudCle
Intermediate

I ordered a custom seat also that I needed sent to me internationally. I received the seat and noticed the name of the bike was incorrect and called sterling. He sent me a new seat, (which is also the best mod I made) and also let me keep the old. He went way beyond customer service to get me the correct product. I've recommended him to everyone I know..

Old 04-01-2012, 05:36 PM
TalonIILM
Cruiser
Thumbs up Sterling ...

I totally agree, One call and I got exactly what I wanted. Seat was at my doorstep in 4 days. Isn't it a pleasure to talk to sales staff that actually know their product line and generally seem to care ?
Best mod to my Rocker too, Kudos to Sterling for treating the customer like he would want to be treated !!!

Ride Safe,
TIILM

Attached Thumbnails Danny Gray seats from Sterling seats-cimg1081.jpg  
Old 06-05-2012, 10:13 PM
Ryandeluxe
6th Gear

I have to also agree.. 5 star service all the way to Canada. This company I would highly recommend to anyone. I ordered the butt crack solo for my 2011 blackline. The whole experience was easy ad a pleasure.

Old 06-06-2012, 08:29 PM
thosehawks
Advanced

I will give them a thumbs up also. Saw them advertising a seat on Ebay with a buy it now option. I called and asked what the chances were I could get a slightly different design for that price and they said no problem. Seat came with a tear, sent a pic to them and they sent another out asap and told me to feel free to use that one until my new one came with a return call tag.

Old 06-07-2012, 07:24 AM
24v
Elite HDF Member
Received 706 Likes on 383 Posts

This thread makes me happy. I just ordered a seat from them on Ebay on Tuesday. According to UPS it should be here today. That is fast service. Can't wait to get my new seat.