Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

bike of the year

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2006 | 01:15 AM
Terry TK
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Default RE: bike of the year

The Mods and Admin can see who voted for the BOTM or BOTY. Regular members can't. You can only vote once here also. The contest is being run the best we can. The run off between the two winners will start after the first of the year.
ORIGINAL: nikonf8

perhaps they can talk to the people at cyclechat they also have a bike of the year and on there site they have all twelve bikes at once and you can also see who voted for each member and it will only let you vote once. what ever system they are using it works well. you guys may not want to here this but they can do it so if you can get the info this problem would be gone and also on bike of the month counting would be easier

Old 12-29-2006 | 01:18 AM
nine11c2
Outstanding HDF Member

Don't think it's a big deal guys. You can only vote once. If someone chooses to vote for one of the bikes in one group? The only problem I see with this system is it lets you vote for two bikes, one in each post.

Old 12-29-2006 | 02:23 AM
Crazy Canuck
Outstanding HDF Member

O.K. now thats not fair. You know I'm like putty in your hands babe.
But you're right, it is quite an honor to be in the top twelve for this years contest. Sure it's all in good fun but deep inside we all have that competitive edge. It's kind of like having your kid in the swim meet. You tell them to have fun but inside you want them to win, place or show. That's just human nature I guess.[sm=kiss.gif]
ORIGINAL: HeatherC

I guess the way I see it it is an honor simply to be in the running. The 20,000 + members of this board thought your bike was one of the twelve best on the site. You should be happy just to be in that running.

Old 12-29-2006 | 02:30 AM
mimo
Extreme HDF Member

Hey Nikon, It takes a lot to beat my ride in a BOTM contest, you did it

I got mybutt kicked twice this year on BOTM, last place two in a row... it is all for the fun... or... I wonderif it wasbecause I'm a little "mexicanito"... hummm, is that... hummm...

Best regards to you all.

Old 12-29-2006 | 02:38 AM
bs2100
Cruiser

ORIGINAL: mimo

Hey Nikon, It takes a lot to beat my ride in a BOTM contest, you did it

I got mybutt kicked twice this year on BOTM, last place two in a row... it is all for the fun... or... I wonderif it wasbecause I'm a little "mexicanito"... hummm, is that... hummm...

Best regards to you all.

No one holds your country of residence against you...unless you lose your wallet.

Old 12-29-2006 | 11:50 AM
Tin Gizel
Road Warrior

HeatherC
Date 12/28/2006 11:02:35 PM

I guess the way I see it it is an honor simply to be in the running. The 20,000 + members of this board thought your bike was one of the twelve best on the site. You should be happy just to be in that running.
That's what I'm talking about.......I would be too excited that i was even nominated to care about whether or not I won.