Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Suuie's Latest Mods

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2012, 09:36 PM
SUUIE
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by NC D'LUXE
Dude, the Nacelle is going to be sic on you sled! I'm really loving the handle bars and controls.
Thanks for rubbing it in. LOL Yea, it's just calling out for that nacelle.

Old 03-11-2012, 09:41 PM
SUUIE
Road Master

I forgot to mention all of the visors up front as well as blue dot / tri-bar headlights and aux. lights.

Old 03-11-2012, 11:02 PM
dyna bomb
Cruiser

ehhh its just ok i guess!!! hahaha just kidding sick ride pops! loving the cheese graters they just add a certain exclamation point to and already awesome ride! you said it handles better with the drop in's but im sure it still doesnt handle as well as my DYNA! lol have fun with that b motor as well lol j/k! ill have to come back down soon and do a lil pch ride with you! btw when is somebody gonna notice how bad *** you ride actually is and put it where it belongs on the cover of some magazines!

Old 03-11-2012, 11:18 PM
socal yankee
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SUUIE
By the way, what happened to you guys on Saturday? I posted up and the thread died. https://www.hdforums.com/forum/softa...ocal-boyz.html
Aw Man!! Would've been so cool to meet you too!!! I'll mail you my cell so you could text me direct. We'll hook up soon. A long season ahead of us! BOO YAH!! Forrest had to git and we didn't get to ryde cuz I had to work later than I wanted to on Sat anyway. But I did get to meet up with him for a little. He's a totally cool Kat. We all gotta hook up next time he's on town for sure.
Your ryde is lookin sweet, brotha!! Keep doin the damn thing!!!
-Jason.

Old 03-11-2012, 11:46 PM
SUUIE
Road Master

Originally Posted by dyna bomb
ehhh its just ok i guess!!! hahaha just kidding sick ride pops! loving the cheese graters they just add a certain exclamation point to and already awesome ride! you said it handles better with the drop in's but im sure it still doesnt handle as well as my DYNA! lol have fun with that b motor as well lol j/k! ill have to come back down soon and do a lil pch ride with you! btw when is somebody gonna notice how bad *** you ride actually is and put it where it belongs on the cover of some magazines!
Kids, you think that you've raised them right and they grow up to ride blacked out Dynas.

Old 03-12-2012, 06:43 AM
Santo
Road Warrior
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Suuie your Luxe looks amazing.... I like every aspect of it paint, bars, heritage springer touches, and most of all the SLAMMM. Thats kind of the look im going for on my Luxe, the Deluxe Heritage non-Springer look.

Old 03-12-2012, 08:00 AM
chap!
Road Master

Looking real good man, I can't tell 100% as I'm using my phone at mo, need to view pics on computer but have you got 'all' your cables inside the bars? The bars look really clean from what I can see!

Old 03-12-2012, 08:32 AM
SUUIE
Road Master

Originally Posted by chap!
Looking real good man, I can't tell 100% as I'm using my phone at mo, need to view pics on computer but have you got 'all' your cables inside the bars? The bars look really clean from what I can see!
Yes chap, 100% internal.

Old 03-12-2012, 10:42 AM
SprungDave
Road Warrior
Received 46 Likes on 30 Posts

Rear: I removed the Softabrake license plate relocation kit and installed a bumper and fin kit, turn signal visors and curved lay down license plate frame.

Front: Dropped 2", chromed, bumper & fin kit, fender light, 6 piston caliper, chrome regulator cover with the bar and shield cross bar dremeled off, visors on all of the lights and blue dot tri-bar headlight and aux. lights. .

Likes: Everything in the looks department but, I'm loving the ride being dropped on Progressive's Monotubes.

Regrets: That I wasn't able to install the nacelle at this time like I had planned.

As always, I'm sorry for the lousy cell phone pics. I wish that I had the equipment and talent of some on here.
That bike just keeps looking better and better! Keep up the good work!!

Old 03-12-2012, 09:15 PM
chap!
Road Master

Yes chap, 100% internal.
Nice One Suuie, Just got to a computer finally see the pic's better, yeah pal love the clean bars, you can't beat no cables on show!

Quick Reply: Suuie's Latest Mods