Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ultimate Seats?

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2012, 11:44 PM
AirBoyzT
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Ultimate Seats?

Anyone ever heard anything about Ultimate Seats, thinking about getting one for long rides...a solo one

http://www.ultimateseats.ca/harleysoftailFXST.html

Old 02-27-2012, 02:11 AM
roadking53
Tourer

i DID A COUPLE HUNDRED MILES ON ONE ON THOSE SEATS A COUPLE YEARS AGO. MAN, THEY ARE COMFY, THAT'S FOR SURE. i'M SURPRISED NO ONE TALKS ABOUT THEM!

Old 02-27-2012, 05:16 AM
HarleyCamper
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've got several seats but my Ultimate is definitely the one that goes on for long rides. The backrest is a big part of the comfort equation. Neat thing about Ultimate is they're the only seat company that I know of that actually has a comfort guarantee. Not satisfied, you send it back for a refund. They're not cheap or beautiful but your a$$ will thank you.

Old 02-27-2012, 06:15 AM
tbonetony06
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

I have heard of them and I have even visited their website but I don't know enough about them to comment either way. It does seem though that those who have already commented on them seems to think they are a very good seat. There is no better advertisment then fellow Harley riders who have personal experiance with products. It would seem to be a good set-up. I have stuck with my stock seat since I found an OEM Harley backrest made just for the Deluxe. For me, that is all the seat I need. I have not ventured far on this bike yet with this seat and backrest though so that could change in 1 long ride too!

Old 02-27-2012, 10:25 AM
olddude48
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I've seen them on other bikes,sat in them! They felt pretty good but I didn't care for the ULTIMATE X embossed in the seat! The newer seats may not have the big bold embossed lettering on the seat! I might check on buying one if I find the need for a new seat!

Last edited by olddude48; 02-27-2012 at 10:50 AM.
Old 02-27-2012, 10:51 AM
greg k
Cruiser

Originally Posted by olddude48
I've seen them on other bikes,sat in them! They felt pretty good but I didn't care for the ULTIMATE X embossed in the seat! The newer seats may not have the big bold embossed lettering on the seat! I might check on buying one if I find the need for a new seat!
They said they could make the seat without their logo on it.

Old 02-27-2012, 11:04 AM
Sgt_Jim
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Holy hell that's a bigass honker of a seat...

It looks like 1 part vinyl, 10 parts cushion.. and boy is that thing ugly.. but i tell ya, there's few and far between that will allow you to use the Harley dual-bolt passenger seats..

Old 02-27-2012, 11:29 AM
AirBoyzT
Cruiser

Originally Posted by Sgt_Jim

It looks like 1 part vinyl, 10 parts cushion.. and boy is that thing ugly.. but i tell ya, there's few and far between that will allow you to use the Harley dual-bolt passenger seats..
Yea it may be ugly, but I am looking at a couple 600-1000 mile rides this summer and think this will help tremendously. I will have another seat for riding around town or on 100-200 mile trips.

Old 02-27-2012, 02:38 PM
olddude48
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Sgt_Jim

How does that song go? If you want to be happy for the rest of your life,make an ugly women your wife! The same applies to seats! An ugly seat is a comfy seat!

Old 08-01-2012, 02:37 PM
sporty63
Tourer

Does anyone know if they make them for sportsters??

Quick Reply: Ultimate Seats?