Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Name my next mod

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2012, 06:39 PM
fmnspooch
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Installed the RTB tonight. Took all of 15 minutes. Got the Kury one, seems pretty cool. Just had to simply unplug the 8 pin harness and drop this neat little component right in between. Hardest part was putting the dielectric grease on everything.

Thanks to my boy Motown for looking out for me. much appreciated. let's admit, its not the sexiest mod, but it sure is a hell of a lot better than one little light. This thing flashes a few times when you apply the brakes. All the rear lights stay lit all the time. A little safety goes a long way.

With that said, you guys know I can't just do one mod. I got a little box from JP tonight too. Had my Battistini pegs and toe shifter. Let's just say that this guy make some sweeeeeet chrome. very happy with the choice and change. I'll get some pix up in a bit...peace.

Last edited by fmnspooch; 03-02-2012 at 06:45 PM.
Old 03-02-2012, 07:23 PM
fmnspooch
Road Master

I swear, Im buying a camera tomorrow!!!!

Old 03-02-2012, 08:11 PM
Motown Strag
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Mad props yo, looking good Pooch

Old 03-02-2012, 08:17 PM
socal yankee
Road Warrior

NYce chrome, Pooch. Lookin like she's comin together real nyce!!! I had to turn down the brightness on the screen to see her, but looks real good!!!
I'll drink to that! HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!!!

Old 03-02-2012, 08:24 PM
fmnspooch
Road Master

THX guys...stopped by my indy today and ordered up me some burly beach bars too. Went with the Magnum Chromite cables and the matching Battistini grips. Spoke to the guy at Primo today too. said my wheels are at the finisher then going to chromer next week. should be done in 10 days or so. Wheels are on the way to cali from Tab at DB tires. so things are moving forward nicely. Also swapping out the chitty stock riser with a nice one that will compliment the Nacelle when thats available next month or so.

TIME TO DRINK. LOL. OH by the way. I got me some discipline points from the MODS today. Evidently I broke some kind of rules or crossed the line of coolness in the sand. ha ha...what a bunch of tools. I asked them why and nobody has even responded. just got a stupid email saying that I have received an infraction for some general rule violation. I don't know, maybe its because Im busting @ss on my bike so quickly. ha ha...

Old 03-02-2012, 08:31 PM
flyburch
Road Master
Received 75 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by fmnspooch
THX guys...stopped by my indy today and ordered up me some burly beach bars too. Went with the Magnum Chromite cables and the matching Battistini grips. Spoke to the guy at Primo today too. said my wheels are at the finisher then going to chromer next week. should be done in 10 days or so. Wheels are on the way to cali from Tab at DB tires. so things are moving forward nicely. Also swapping out the chitty stock riser with a nice one that will compliment the Nacelle when thats available next month or so.

TIME TO DRINK. LOL. OH by the way. I got me some discipline points from the MODS today. Evidently I broke some kind of rules or crossed the line of coolness in the sand. ha ha...what a bunch of tools. I asked them why and nobody has even responded. just got a stupid email saying that I have received an infraction for some general rule violation. I don't know, maybe its because Im busting @ss on my bike so quickly. ha ha...
i didn't see any thing wrong so Im going to drink too

Old 03-02-2012, 08:56 PM
Motown Strag
Road Warrior

You reposted content from a banned member so by proxy he communicated through your
user account....suck it easy bro! Lol

Old 03-02-2012, 09:10 PM
fmnspooch
Road Master

Originally Posted by Motown Strag
You reposted content from a banned member so by proxy he communicated through your
user account....suck it easy bro! Lol
Dude, you said proxy!!!!! ha ha...suck it soft vato! lol

Old 03-02-2012, 09:16 PM
Motown Strag
Road Warrior

You're the one who got spanked...lol dont get banned before you post the rest of your pics

Old 03-02-2012, 09:20 PM
fmnspooch
Road Master

Originally Posted by Motown Strag
You're the one who got spanked...lol dont get banned before you post the rest of your pics
I got me a time out from Daddy! They put baby in a corner..ha ha...

Quick Reply: Name my next mod