Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Primo wheels

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2012, 06:27 PM
fmnspooch
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Primo wheels

I found an adverstisement today in Bagger magazine for this company. Pulled up their website which is still being developed. They have 3 wheels listed there. I have to admit, I fell in love with the CALI design. WOW, this wheel looks like a piece of artwork.

After pulling up the website, I found that they have a facebook page too. There is much more info on that than their webpage. So I take it one step further and call the damn owner.

Needless to say, after a 15 minute conversation with Greg, the owners son, whom by the way was really cool, he gave me just about as much information humanly possible about the company. Told me about the business, some of the companies that they have done work for over the years. Im in sales, and know a BS artist when I hear one, this guy was cool, down to earth, straightforward and my gut tells me that he was honest. So bottom line, if anyone has any info about this company or the owners, I would love to hear it. Im seriously considering getting a package deal from this guy. First off, They are ORIGINAL! secondly, THEY ARE ORIGINAL, lastly, yup, you guessed it, THEY ARE FREAKING ORIGINAL.

Im totally digging that they are billet aluminum, 40 spokes, totally rounded, laced and made in the good ol US of A!!!!!

I would love to hear what you guys have to say, but, honestly, damn they look good. He also said he would stand behind them 100% for any material defects. Pretty good find in my opinion.

Last edited by fmnspooch; 02-17-2012 at 06:31 PM.
Old 02-17-2012, 06:32 PM
Leech1107
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Man they are sharp looking. What are they charging for them? Less than DNA or RWW fat spokes?

Old 02-17-2012, 06:35 PM
greg k
Cruiser

I don't know anything about them,but they look sweet.

Old 02-17-2012, 06:37 PM
Trickslim12
Cruiser

Damn that's a good looking wheel!

Old 02-17-2012, 06:39 PM
truckin
Tourer

thats a bad a$$ wheel

Old 02-17-2012, 06:45 PM
Leech1107
Tourer

Originally Posted by truckin
thats a bad a$$ wheel
Truckin your Luxe is looking Bad A$$.

Old 02-17-2012, 06:45 PM
fmnspooch
Road Master

Originally Posted by Leech1107
Man they are sharp looking. What are they charging for them? Less than DNA or RWW fat spokes?
He was putting together a quote for me on wheels,rims,rotors,pulley n tires. complete package. So I will have to get back to you on that.

Originally Posted by greg k
I don't know anything about them,but they look sweet.
Crazy cool, Huh

Originally Posted by Trickslim12
Damn that's a good looking wheel!
I agree

Originally Posted by truckin
thats a bad a$$ wheel

Old 02-17-2012, 06:49 PM
oct1949
Club Member
Received 819 Likes on 805 Posts

Really nice wheels. but also thinking a bunch of $$$.

Old 02-17-2012, 07:06 PM
tbonetony06
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

Nice wheel indeed! As we all know, you get what you pay for. I don't expect to get anything of top quality cheap! I am anxious to see more and I hope they come out with something cool for 16's cause thats all I wanna run on my Deluxe but I also know that I don't have the choices that everyone else has that goes to differant size wheels. That always bums me out but I will sit back and wait for the market to catch up to me. Thanks for the info!!!

Old 02-17-2012, 07:08 PM
fmnspooch
Road Master

Originally Posted by tbonetony06
Nice wheel indeed! As we all know, you get what you pay for. I don't expect to get anything of top quality cheap! I am anxious to see more and I hope they come out with something cool for 16's cause thats all I wanna run on my Deluxe but I also know that I don't have the choices that everyone else has that goes to differant size wheels. That always bums me out but I will sit back and wait for the market to catch up to me. Thanks for the info!!!
They will do a 16. I asked for a quote on a 16/21 set up...so I know they make them.

Quick Reply: Primo wheels