Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Primo wheels

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2012, 08:04 PM
BB06FLHX
Road Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Feel for you! I'm a dog guy and I know both how you feel and how they feel. Tie one on (stay at home and donor though). Tomorrow your wheels should be here!

Old 03-30-2012, 08:59 PM
Benway
Elite HDF Member
Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by fmnspooch
Well guys, I had a great start to my day, but it did not end very well. Lets start with the positive. Here are a few pix of my bike today with the new bars, grips and exhaust. All I can say about the samsons are this. They roar when you roll on the throttle and growl when you roll off of it. Sounds sick!!

Better pix after the wheels are on.

Now onto the bad news.

I was rolling down one of the back roads around 6 pm. All of a sudden out of nowhere, a little pooch, no pun intended, ran out of someones back yard and right into my front wheel. Needless to say the poor little dude died right there in the middle of the road. I stopped, as well as a bunch of other people who could see that I was visibly shaking up. The kids n owners of the dog came running and screaming out of their house. It was a real ugly scene. cops where there in five minutes, but, the ol lady was really in bad shape yelling and screaming at me. I felt like a peice of ****. but everyone kept telling me that it was not my fault. Anyway, the story is a hell of a lot longer, but you know what, my wife n kids took off to florida today, I got my bike back and Im going to tie one on tonight. Thats just the mood im in now... I'll check in later guys. Im so effing bummed out right now. I feel like a effing tool. Catch you guys later. peace.
Bummer man, I know that one will stay with you. Your bike is kick *** though. Bravo!

You guys are makin' me think about the cholo thang, but the wife (who's very opinionated) says no. haha.

Old 03-30-2012, 10:49 PM
fmnspooch
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thx guys. Still can't get the image of that little pooch just waggin his tail one last time right before he bit it... I know it wasnt my fault, just sucks. Spent the last few hours cleaning up my bike, worse part was picking the damn dog hair out from under the kickstand and floor boards. Those damn trotta tore his little *** up. poor bugger.

Alright, nuff of that chit. Im done. effing wheels are coming, yahooooo. Im going to grab some yodels and a beer and put Duck Dynasty on. peace out all. catch you later.

Old 03-31-2012, 01:52 AM
chap!
Road Master

Pooch, sorry to hear of your day, not your fault though, people should keep their pets under control.
Ride looks the Dogs Pal! (no pun intended) Getting rid of the standard bars makes one hell of a difference! Cholo's looking good too! Can't wait to see them wheels on!

Old 03-31-2012, 07:35 AM
kozy22
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Man that's sucks. As a dog owner and lover, it's the owners responsibility to make sure their dog is safe and not running out in the road.

Oh ya, bikes looking sharp

Old 03-31-2012, 05:35 PM
fmnspooch
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wheels will be here Monday!!!!! Here's a little teaser for you guys.

Old 03-31-2012, 05:45 PM
tq745
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

yeah pooch, those wheels are sick! you mind me asking how much you paid for the whole setup?

Old 03-31-2012, 06:44 PM
Santo
Road Warrior
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by tq745
yeah pooch, those wheels are sick! you mind me asking how much you paid for the whole setup?
I second that.... They look awesome.

Old 03-31-2012, 07:13 PM
BB06FLHX
Road Warrior

+3 on that.

Old 03-31-2012, 07:16 PM
Malingerer
Road Warrior

Pooch those are a serious set of BAD *** wheels bro !!

Quick Reply: Primo wheels