Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Primo wheels

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2012, 01:48 PM
tq745
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by fmnspooch
Patience is obviously not one of my virtues. Sorry dudes, Im not waiting another 3-4 weeks for an additional 3 inches of Cholo love. So I got the 36's with the removable tips n baffles and the chrome brackets. You don't like it, well, as the venerable bobberevo would say, "SUCK IT VATO".
damn pooch, i'm impatient just like you. but i think you should've just got the 39's without the removable baffles. i honestly think that once you hear the pipes without the baffles you'll never feel the need to put the baffles on. well it's too late for that anyway, glad you got all your parts coming in. can't wait to see them all on. it's gonna be badass.

Old 03-30-2012, 01:50 PM
NC D'LUXE
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Overnight, that's what the hell I'm talking about! Gonna bust a couple brewskis for you homie! But suck it vato on those 36s!! LMAO j/k bro they'll look sweet and we'll look forward to your post in the classified section when you cash in for 42s!

Old 03-30-2012, 05:56 PM
fmnspooch
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well guys, I had a great start to my day, but it did not end very well. Lets start with the positive. Here are a few pix of my bike today with the new bars, grips and exhaust. All I can say about the samsons are this. They roar when you roll on the throttle and growl when you roll off of it. Sounds sick!!

Better pix after the wheels are on.

Now onto the bad news.

I was rolling down one of the back roads around 6 pm. All of a sudden out of nowhere, a little pooch, no pun intended, ran out of someones back yard and right into my front wheel. Needless to say the poor little dude died right there in the middle of the road. I stopped, as well as a bunch of other people who could see that I was visibly shaking up. The kids n owners of the dog came running and screaming out of their house. It was a real ugly scene. cops where there in five minutes, but, the ol lady was really in bad shape yelling and screaming at me. I felt like a peice of ****. but everyone kept telling me that it was not my fault. Anyway, the story is a hell of a lot longer, but you know what, my wife n kids took off to florida today, I got my bike back and Im going to tie one on tonight. Thats just the mood im in now... I'll check in later guys. Im so effing bummed out right now. I feel like a effing tool. Catch you guys later. peace.

Old 03-30-2012, 06:08 PM
socal yankee
Road Warrior

F_CK ME!!!!!!!!
Im soooo sorry , Bro!!! Me being a dog guy, that just plain hurts.

I'll do a shot and a beer for ya and the lil guy! My dog will do a shot. (He likes whiskey) Im sure there was nothing you could do. Sht happens!
Thats one of the problems with Harleys.. Dogs either love em or hate em and then they are drawn to them... Keep your head up, bro...

Much love
_J

Old 03-30-2012, 06:19 PM
shooker
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Wow that blows. But hey brother that ain't yer fault, the owners should be lookin out for there pooch not you.
I feel for ya man I would feel the same way.
I hope ya have a good time blowin off the steam of it. And remember tomorrow will be a better day.
Go rip it up brother just don't do anything I would do!

Old 03-30-2012, 06:49 PM
PanHeadRich
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 66 Likes on 54 Posts

Yeah Pooch, I know the feeling. I had the same scenario happen to me while driving my truck. A doberman ran right out in front of me while only doing 35, but I hit him. Right in front of the kids. The parents weren't home and they were told not to take the dog out when they're not home. I brought the dog to the Vet but they couldn't save him and had to put him down. Then I had to go back, meet the parents and tell them the outcome of their dog. Man that sucked. But it was their fault for having the dog out off-leash and not looking after him. But I hear ya, regardless of fault, it sucks and you still feel like crap. Unfortunately this **** happens and sometimes can't be avoided.

Hang in there bro, it will pass.

Old 03-30-2012, 07:05 PM
NC D'LUXE
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Sorry your happy day had a **** ending brother. Keep your head up brother, it was out of your hands man. Glad things didn't turn out worse than they already were.

The pipes and bars look sweet! I just cracked the label on a new jug of No 7 and will have a shot for you too. Hang in there brother!

Old 03-30-2012, 07:11 PM
socal yankee
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by NC D'LUXE
Sorry your happy day had a **** ending brother. Keep your head up brother, it was out of your hands man. Glad things didn't turn out worse than they already were.

The pipes and bars look sweet! I just cracked the label on a new jug of No 7 and will have a shot for you too. Hang in there brother!
Here, here!

Old 03-30-2012, 07:29 PM
Motown Strag
Road Warrior

Bummer bro...poochicide, thats some sad ****. lost my dog last year. Its never a good scene no matter how it happens.

No.7 it is...was going to go easy tonight but f' it

Old 03-30-2012, 07:34 PM
Motown Strag
Road Warrior

P.S. bike looks killer bro....uh, well you know what I mean

Quick Reply: Primo wheels