Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

got some news

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2012 | 09:31 PM
BamaBoyjc
Tourer

Hell Yeah!! My dream is to someday have 2 bikes and I should have them after 7 deployments but an ex-wife that screwed me and a current one that has expensive taste....well I'm stuck ridin stock on a used one and sold my truck! Lesson for ya...DON'T GET MARRIED!!!

Old 02-14-2012 | 10:06 PM
socal yankee
Road Warrior

Congrats Brett. Be safe, brotha. And be sure to post some pix of the both of em for us!!

Old 02-14-2012 | 10:10 PM
byersmtrco
Supporter
Supporter

I would LOVE to have two.
If I could sell the OL's Heritage that would get
me close.

So should I sell mine to get a touring model (older Police
RK maybe?) Wonder what I could get?
I'd always have her 03 to ride if I missed mine.

Thank you, by the way for your service to our country.
I have the utmost respect for our Military!!!!

Old 02-15-2012 | 12:25 AM
brettnbama
|
Ultimate HDF Member

thanks fellas. I am giving up a toy for it. I am selling my 04 Ford Lightning, but I never drove it. I am passed the fast cars part of my life anyway and figured another bike would be a lot more fun. As for the "fugly" I HATED the Road Glides when I first saw the, but when I first saw it in black denim, Iliked it more. Then when they switched it up a little to the Road Glide Custom and I saw that in denim, it was over....lol One of the final straws was that 3200 mile road trip to COlorado Springs last summer. While the Crossbones did fine, I was the only one in the group that rode together not on a bagger. My ears were killing me from having headphones in 8+ hours a day....etc. Its going to be fun for sure. I am interested to see if having it causes me to go in a little different direction with my Crossbones. I know one thing, the Bones will probably go back to a solo seat....

Old 02-15-2012 | 05:03 AM
Blk and Chrome
Elite HDF Member

Congrats Brett, I have to say I have been looking for one too for the long trips. A few hours on the interstate with my ride is just not as fun as with a bagger.

Old 02-15-2012 | 06:24 AM
2010Deluxeguy
Road Master

Congrats Brett. I actually like the fugly if you put a 26 on the front. It brings the fender closer to the fairing and actually looks pretty bad ***. From everything Ive read about it, you'll love the ride. Come home safe brother. Much respect.

Old 02-15-2012 | 06:35 AM
Malingerer
Road Warrior

Congrats brotha you deserve it. I have always like the Road Glide Custom. If I went bagger that would be it. Thanks for your service.

Old 02-15-2012 | 07:34 AM
10_Crossbones
Cruiser

Congrats Brother and welcome home, It will be nice to have a little Bar hopper to run in and then something comfortable to ride on when going on them long runs with your other Brothers and Sisters. I always liked the look of your Crossbones so keep up the good work.

Old 02-15-2012 | 08:50 AM
MB-WideGlide
Road Captain

Congrats Man , you will love the Roadie. I picked one up last year , it was the best thing I done.
Be safe over there.

Just think soon you will have one of these in your garage.

Attached Thumbnails got some news-img_0451.jpg  
Old 02-15-2012 | 08:55 AM
Josewales
Road Warrior

Your full helmet won't go well with the new tour:P

Gratz on 2 bikes bud.

Quick Reply: got some news