Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New softail "Softail Slim" on HD website:pic

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2012, 07:46 AM
2XNightTrain
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by agapsdiver
New softail "Softail Slim" on HD website.

http://www.harley-davidson.com/en_US...tml#/c/gallery
It's a Fat Boy, just altered some.

Old 02-09-2012, 10:17 AM
shitbox
Cruiser
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

In my opinion, the bike looks just as good as any other factory stock bike. The only stock bike that looks exactly how I think it should is the 48. All of the other bikes are just a beginning of something to customize.

Old 02-10-2012, 05:29 PM
DDEAL
Intermediate
Default Softail slim

Originally Posted by folly-17
idk about all the negativity, just bought it in black denim! It was on the showroom floor for a matter of hours before the sold sign was put on. I think it looks sick. Sitting on one the bike has a low center of gravity and has the style i was looking for. Loved it as soon as i saw it.
well not sure what all the negativity is all about! I've got one coming in ember sunglow red and have some plans for it! Will post pics. When as i go! I think it is one of the best platforms for customization and personalizing that h.d. Has come out with in along time!!!! Got mine bought right as far as the last few new bikes i've purchased! I'm a big fan of the 150 to 180 rear set-ups and can see alot of potential in this bike! But thats why they make so many bikes. Different strokes for different folks!!!

Old 02-10-2012, 06:11 PM
Steel_Wings
Advanced

Originally Posted by DDEAL
well not sure what all the negativity is all about! I've got one coming in ember sunglow red and have some plans for it! Will post pics. When as i go! I think it is one of the best platforms for customization and personalizing that h.d. Has come out with in along time!!!! Got mine bought right as far as the last few new bikes i've purchased! I'm a big fan of the 150 to 180 rear set-ups and can see alot of potential in this bike! But thats why they make so many bikes. Different strokes for different folks!!!
Congrats on the purchase man. I just about rode one home Super Bowl weekend! Please post pics when you get it!

Old 02-10-2012, 06:31 PM
Adammit
Tourer

I saw this bike in person at my local stealership. Its looks much nicer in person than it does in the pictures. Would be a fun bike to mod. I'd like to see an open primary and a new rear fender on one.

Old 02-10-2012, 09:05 PM
Xube
Road Warrior

Sat on one at the dealer yesterday. Loved it. That's not to say I'd never mount a 150 mm in the back, or a springer front end, or red wire wheels, or.....

Old 02-10-2012, 10:37 PM
Steel_Wings
Advanced

Originally Posted by Xube
Sat on one at the dealer yesterday. Loved it. That's not to say I'd never mount a 150 mm in the back, or a springer front end, or red wire wheels, or.....
I have tons of ideas racing through my head about this bike it's insane! I want one!

Old 02-10-2012, 11:32 PM
SJ58
Road Warrior

Not too shabby!

Old 02-11-2012, 08:22 AM
folly-17
Advanced
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Here's a few pics i took at the dealer of my new ride....

Old 02-11-2012, 08:27 AM
folly-17
Advanced
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

So much potential! the only downside is the narrow fender is different from the other softails and there arn't many options for the rear end of the bike.

There is alot of gloss black against the black denim on the bike and thinking of instead of going with wrinkle black covers, that gloss black primary and trans, etc. would look good.

Quick Reply: New softail "Softail Slim" on HD website:pic