Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New softail "Softail Slim" on HD website:pic

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2012, 07:21 PM
folly-17
Advanced
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

idk about all the negativity, just bought it in black denim! It was on the showroom floor for a matter of hours before the sold sign was put on. I think it looks sick. Sitting on one the bike has a low center of gravity and has the style i was looking for. Loved it as soon as i saw it.

Old 02-07-2012, 08:15 PM
tq745
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by folly-17
idk about all the negativity, just bought it in black denim! It was on the showroom floor for a matter of hours before the sold sign was put on. I think it looks sick. Sitting on one the bike has a low center of gravity and has the style i was looking for. Loved it as soon as i saw it.
To each their own...only thing that matters is that you love that bike. Enjoy your new ride.

Old 02-07-2012, 08:46 PM
Steel_Wings
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just about rode one home Sunday man. But i have a couple bills to take care of before I get one It's really a beautiful bike in person and I'm praying I can get one soon!

Old 02-07-2012, 09:02 PM
Big Lebowski
Road Master
Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Well, can we get a picture?

Old 02-07-2012, 09:03 PM
Brutus01
Road Captain

Congrats on the new bike! Looking forward to seeing your mods and what the bike can look like with some custom parts and changes.

Old 02-07-2012, 09:48 PM
socalpimp
3rd Gear

Originally Posted by Joker_Hal
To me it looks like a cross between a Sportster and Fatboy Low. Sad thing is, someone will buy that bike.
Coming from you? This is why the Harley scene is so wack!!!

Your bike is hideous

Old 02-07-2012, 10:15 PM
folly-17
Advanced
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

unfortunately up here in buffalo it's a bit cold out and they scooted it right into storage. wanted to get my hands on one before I couldn't. the 72 they had was bought just as quick as I got mine. will get picks up here soon.

Old 02-07-2012, 10:56 PM
bill in okc
Advanced

I got to see one today at Folsom HD. The pics don't do it justice. I like it.

Old 02-07-2012, 10:58 PM
Springerpilot
Cruiser
Received 19 Likes on 9 Posts

Congrats on the new FLS Slim...fast move to get one the day it comes out! I liked the ones on the website that had a few mods...the sprung seat and black pipes looks great, and I found I even liked the red one. Neither was in denim, and you said it looked great in person, nice. I noticed it had a pretty cool 'riding position' in the factory shots. Softails are always cool.

Old 02-07-2012, 11:14 PM
Iron Butt Springer
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'll stick with making my 05 Classic Springer look more 50' Bobber. New Addition to the money pit is a set of the RSD Vintage covers. $$$. My kids no longer have to worry about an inheritance. Question to black out a rim do you need to remove all the spokes or can they be meticulous taped?

Quick Reply: New softail "Softail Slim" on HD website:pic