Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Deluxe Vicla Build Is ON!

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2012, 05:32 PM
thelawnmowerman
Road Warrior
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Cheers Mate, If I go ahead with it it will be a 3 1/2, problem is with the tyre not being available it pushes the price up for me, having to get one from Tab, and have it shipped over, last one, a 16 cost me the £ equivalent of $500, add that to the $450 for the wheel and its talking me out of it already, LOL,
I just contaced Mark from Choppershop, I'm going to order the Covington Cycle Panhead covers, and the RSD finned cam cover, I've just got to have them.

Old 04-10-2012, 07:36 PM
Tampa Fatboy
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 10,440 Likes on 4,753 Posts

Dayum, NC...860 replies? Ebook tha ******! lmfao

Old 04-10-2012, 08:16 PM
Motown Strag
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Dean, you still got that extra fender? Time for a stretch!

Old 04-10-2012, 08:18 PM
NC D'LUXE
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by thelawnmowerman
Cheers Mate, If I go ahead with it it will be a 3 1/2, problem is with the tyre not being available it pushes the price up for me, having to get one from Tab, and have it shipped over, last one, a 16 cost me the £ equivalent of $500, add that to the $450 for the wheel and its talking me out of it already, LOL,
I just contaced Mark from Choppershop, I'm going to order the Covington Cycle Panhead covers, and the RSD finned cam cover, I've just got to have them.
OUCH! Dayum brother, yeah, that would be hard to swallow. I'm seeing folks posting about DNA raising their cost so you may want to check into when that may go into effect. It's hard to believe no one other than Vee makes a 18" WW.

Sounds like you have some more sweet mods coming! I like that, "I've just got to have them!" LOL

Originally Posted by Tampa Fatboy
Dayum, NC...860 replies? Ebook tha ******! lmfao
Tampa, I ain't that smart. LOL I'd have never imagined this thread would be pushing 860 plus posts! I swear one day I'm going to edit the information to add more specifics, parts numbers etc, and at least make an index.

Old 04-10-2012, 08:22 PM
NC D'LUXE
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by Motown Strag
Dean, you still got that extra fender? Time for a stretch!
Man, I'm chomping at the bit brother to get it stretched. I may have to wait for paint, but I've gotta get it stretched. Kinda like Mark above, I've just gotta have it! LOL

I just have to decide if I want it smooth or leave the lights and french the plate. I'm really thinking smooth, but almost seems like it would need something...maybe the brake light relocated lower on the fender and move the plate with a side mount.

Last edited by NC D'LUXE; 04-10-2012 at 09:31 PM.
Old 04-10-2012, 08:42 PM
Motown Strag
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by NC D'LUXE
Man, I'm chomping at the bit brother to get it stretched. I posted on firemans thread to shoot me the cost so I can get it done. I may have to wait for paint, but I've gotta get it stretched. Kinda like Mark above, I've just gotta have it! LOL

I just have to decide if I want it smooth or leave the lights and french the plate. I'm really thinking smooth, but almost seems like it would need something...maybe the brake light relocated lower on the fender and move the plate with a side mount.

I think if I did one I might move the plate and lights to a side mount to keep that sexy sheetmetal smooth

Be careful not to get fireman in trouble...curse of the bobber evo! lol

Suck it vatos

Old 04-10-2012, 09:35 PM
NC D'LUXE
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by Motown Strag
I think if I did one I might move the plate and lights to a side mount to keep that sexy sheetmetal smooth

Be careful not to get fireman in trouble...curse of the bobber evo! lol

Suck it vatos
Damn, wasn't even thinking of that! Fixed, thanks for the reminder I definitely don't want to create any unnecessary issues! LOL

Old 04-11-2012, 08:27 AM
chap!
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by thelawnmowerman
Mark, I do like them engine covers your talking about, they'd look the Dogs! Can't wait to see pic's if you decide on them! Don't forget also though if you go for the rear 18" wheel, you could always sell on your 16" to rake some money back? You'd only have to find someone over here looking at purchasing fat spokes, then they'd only have to get the front?

Old 04-11-2012, 03:21 PM
thelawnmowerman
Road Warrior
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Cheers Si
I've contacted My US dealer who's given me prices on the covers, I'm just waiting on a shipping estimate, I have a feeling they will be ordered before the end of the week,
I'm going to ask my dealer how much the wheels are going up in price.

Old 04-11-2012, 04:29 PM
Tampa Fatboy
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 10,440 Likes on 4,753 Posts

If I had y'alls money I'd burn mine...lmfao

Keeping up with the thread

Quick Reply: Deluxe Vicla Build Is ON!