Softail Models Standard, Custom, Night Train, Deuce, Springer, Heritage, Fatboy, Deluxe, Rocker and Cross Bones.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My new Sinister Gnarly Floorboards

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2012 | 03:29 PM
studiopeg
|
Road Warrior
Default My new Sinister Gnarly Floorboards

Oooh I really like these, can't wait to see them on the bike. Lots of possibilities for adding bling on them

I will be selling the Arlen Ness Deep Cut floorboards when these go on, they were simply too big.

So now I can get rid of the pink eagle talon (chicken foot to most people) kickstand and get my old one back on.

When I win the lottery, I want to be the first chick Sinister builds a Road Glide for

Old 01-18-2012 | 03:38 PM
Motown Strag
Road Warrior

My stock kick works with my new Ness retros, they have the same outside profile as yours. What was hitting?

Old 01-18-2012 | 03:48 PM
studiopeg
|
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by Motown Strag
My stock kick works with my new Ness retros, they have the same outside profile as yours. What was hitting?
The part that sticks up that your heel grabs onto. They had to heat and bend it to work with the Ness boards, and then it blued and looked like crap.

My chop shop guy is going to bend it back then re-chrome it.

Pink chicken foot for sale...

Old 01-18-2012 | 04:51 PM
NC D'LUXE
Road Warrior

Those are going to look pretty sweet! Just noticed that pink chicken foot in your sig pic.

Old 01-18-2012 | 04:58 PM
Motown Strag
Road Warrior

Just a hunch but you might have a better shot selling the claw if you can get the pink off. that guy makes nice stuff, I like the Titanic stand.

Old 01-18-2012 | 05:19 PM
Malingerer
Road Warrior

Sweet boards Peg. Don't mean to be rude but thank god that kick stand is going.It does nothing for your beautiful,classy looking bike.

Old 01-18-2012 | 05:31 PM
rkupon1
6th Gear

very nice...maybe i will keep my floorboards

Old 01-18-2012 | 05:38 PM
Fireman1501
Road Master

Please pm me when you get ready to sale your old ness boards.. I love those..

Old 01-18-2012 | 06:10 PM
studiopeg
|
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by anubisss
I think John Shope's wife has a RG he built for her already. But his stuff is nice. Saw one of his builds here a few weeks back. Did you get some pink Rit dye for the a/c yet.

Drew
Darn! Well that's ok I can be number 2.........

Yep I got the dye already Gotta get up to the shop and take the filter home.... unless it would be a bad idea to leave it off for a week or so. It's in a shop for the winter.

Old 01-18-2012 | 06:13 PM
studiopeg
|
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by Malingerer
Sweet boards Peg. Don't mean to be rude but thank god that kick stand is going.It does nothing for your beautiful,classy looking bike.
Yeah I know... once I got it on I too didn't like it but figured I was stuck with it since no other kickstand would work with the boards. Shoulda left it un-powdercoated.

Motown Strag: >>Just a hunch but you might have a better shot selling the claw if you can get the pink off. that guy makes nice stuff, I like the Titanic stand.<<

Yeah it was only $15 to powdercoat it, so I can get it done in black or something then it might sell.

Quick Reply: My new Sinister Gnarly Floorboards